41 ~ Marry Me

Karina returned to her hotel after an important business meeting and went straight to her office. And what she saw after she opened the door, was heartbreaking as well as emotional for her. Yongjin was sleeping in jimin's lap.

"What took you so long?" Jimin asked. He's always straight forward but also rude to her. Meanwhile Karina couldn't help but look at him all the time without saying anything. "We've been waiting here for 2 hours! How can you leave your son alone?!"

This was the first time she heard jimin say 'we' because he included yongjin. He probably didn't mean to act like a father but Karina liked it. She already knows why jimin is in her office, jungkook told her after jimin left his room.

"I was in an important meeting." She said. "I'm sorry, he must've troubled you alot."

"He is very naughty." Jimin said "he jumped and ran everywhere, then got tired and fell asleep."

Karina kept her bag on her desk and immediately picked up yongjin from jimin's lap "I don't get enough time to look after him all day. But he recently started going to pre school. I'll have someone from my staff to pick him up from the school and drop at the daycare." She sat down on her chair, stroking her son's head as he continued sleeping on his mother's chest.

"I came to talk about what I said earlier this morning." Jimin said "Incase you want to come back, I'll take responsibility for yongjin, but if  you don't want-"

"You gave me 2 conditions and clearly told me that I don't have any 3rd choice. Since the reports are positive, I'll come with you." Karina said.

"But you have this hotel here, how can you leave it?" Jimin said. "What about your staff?"

"I've sold this building!" Karina said "the meetings I just had was with a big businessman who owns a few luxury hotels in Italy. I've bought one of his hotels and sold my hotel. The staff will remain here and their new head will pay them. So I don't have any problem in going back Italy with you. However, I have my conditions as well, and I expect you to agree with them just like I am doing to your conditions!"

"What is it?"

"You have to marry me!" Karina said "me and my son will stay with you in your house, being your wife and child legally!"

"That's bullshit! What makes you think I'll agree with that?!" Jimin said "I agreed on taking responsibility for your son, it has nothing to do with my life and marriage."

"Ofcourse! The decision is up to you after all. But as I said, I bought a hotel in Italy which means I'll be shifting back." Karina said "how amazing it would be for Mr Park to meet his grandson. He'd be glad to see me back, specially when I'll tell him why his lovely son came to korea and left me alone with his son. I'm sure Mr Park will help me make my space in your life!"

Jimin can never refuse to his father's request and that was one of his weaknesses that Karina can take advantage of.

"I'll give you the whole night to think, tell me your decision tomorrow!" Karina said "you can leave my office now!"

~

"I didn't exactly what you told me to!" Karina said. "Are you sure it'll work?"

"Good!" Jungkook said "it will work, for sure!"

"What if he denies?" Karina asked on the phone call "child support was enough for me..."

"Are you being serious right now? Don't you love jimin?" Jungkook asked  "this is your only chance if you want him back!"

"I know but... It just feels wrong to pressurise him like this." Karina said "I just want him to love me the way I've always wanted. It's okay with me if he doesn't want the marriage, I just want his love."

"You are seriously one stupid woman. He will never love you!" Jungkook said "you have to make him love you. And it can't be done any better but being his wife."

"How can you be so sure about this family thing? You're not even married yet!" Karina asked.

"I've lived with my fiancee in the same house!" Jungkook said "listen! A man has some needs and jimin's been ignoring his needs for a long time. If you marry him, he'll have no other option but to love you."

"There's no guarantee jungkook! He might leave me after some time..." Karina said.

"We have 3 days!" Jungkook said "in 3 days I have my wedding. And we'll do everything possible to get jimin marry you on the same day!"

~

2am, jungkook asked y/n to sneak out and meet him in her backyard. When she opened her front door, she found a heart shaped balloon with a sticky note on it.

"Follow me"
The note said.

On her way to the backyard, in every step that she took, she found balloons, until she was in the backyard where jungkook stood with bigger balloon in his hands.

"What's this?!" Y/n asked, a big smile on her face and excitement in heart.

"A surprise!!" Jungkook said shaking the balloon, which had another surprise inside it.

He gave the balloon to y/n "Burst the balloon!!"

"How? Give me a pin or something." Y/n said.

"Pop it with your nails." Jungkook said. She hesitated at first, preparing herself for the loud noice. But ultimately bursted the balloon. She jumped on the sound of balloon popping and jungkook immediately knelt down and picked up the ring box that was inside the balloon.

"Tell me! Will you be with me, until death do us apart?" Jungkook said and took out the ring "will you do the honour to be my wife and marry me?!"

"My gawd!" Y/n pinched herself twice, screamed then put her hand forward. Jungkook rings y/n and she couldn't stop jumping from happiness.

"I got that on camera!!" Amelia screamed.

"M-mom.. dad?" Y/n turned back and found her parents standing, and her mom filming their special moment.

"I paid for the ring!" Yoongi said.

"Congratulations Ms y/n!" jungkook said "you're about to get married to the most sexiest man on this earth."

"Kiss her!!" Amelia said "I want this on tape!"

~ Author's Note ~
I turned 20 today, felt tired and old.
Adulting is no fun.