Theon stood back up, grinning widely at Arthur, who found himself consumed with rage at the fact that Theon was there to defend Lyanna.

Theon swung at Arthur, who grabbed him by the arms before head-butting him as hard as he could.

Theon fell back, but as he went toward Arthur, he was punched in the face yet again. Theon fell to ground, blood spilling from his nose.

Despite that, he stood back up, much to Arthur's anger.

Was he ever going to give up?

Theon staggered as he rose to his feet once more. He lunged at Arthur as he bent forward. He grabbed Arthur by the waist before attempting to tackle him to the ground.

Lyanna weakly pushed herself up into a sitting position, realizing that Theon was up to something what with how slow he was making his forms of attack be.

Before Theon could tackle Arthur to the ground, Arthur began to elbow Theon in the back. He lifted his knee, kneeing him the face. Theon spat up blood as he fell to the ground. He grabbed Theon by the neck, forcing him to stand back up before punching him.

Out of breath, Arthur turned away from Theon. He was on the verge of making his way back over to Lyanna when he saw Theon stand back up, staggering as he did so.

Finally, Theon rose back to his feet. He stumbled toward Arthur, blood covering the majority of his face. He punched Theon, who dropped to the ground once more.

Despite that, Theon turned himself onto his back before standing up yet again.

Arthur continued to pant for breath, clearly exhausted after fighting both Theon and Lyanna. Especially since Theon refused to give up, despite Arthur beating the shit out of him.

Theon limped toward Arthur before falling into him. Arthur smirked in amusement, grabbing Theon by the shoulders. He kneed Theon in the groin, yet Theon seemed to have no reaction to it. He did it again four more times and a large amused grin found its way on Theon's blood-covered face, a grin that made even Lyanna smile.

With that, Theon headbutted the exhausted Arthur, who immediately stumbled back. Theon grabbed him the neck, punching him as hard as he could, clearly unleashing all his bottled up anger on the man.

Theon tackled him to the ground, straddling him as he began to punch him repeatedly. Just as he was close to killing Arthur, Theon stopped when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

He turned, seeing that it was Lyanna, who now standing. "Stop," She demanded in a stern tone, "I want to kill him myself."

Theon frowned, slowly looking down at the knife Lyanna held in her bloody hand. He looked back up at her and she gave him a knowing look.

Theon knew what she wanted to do to Arthur.  He didn't know how, but he did. She wanted to castrate him, the same thing Annalys had done to Ambrose when she learned of what he had done to Rickard.

Theon pulled away from Arthur, sitting down on the ground as Lyanna moved closer to her 'husband'.

"You threatened to throw me off that balcony, my love," Lyanna spoke to Arthur in a mocking tone, "Once I'm done with you, I will do that exact thing to you. You thought you could break and in all honesty, you've done nothing to change me. Not in the slightest. It has only ensured that you will die in the worse way possible. Without your cock."

"No!" Arthur shouted in alarm, attempting to push Lyanna off of him.

Theon, however, moved forward, pinning the man's arms down while Lyanna sat on the man's legs before beginning to untie Arthur's pants.