Robb stared at the baby in shock, tears beginning to fill his eyes at the sight of her auburn color, the same shade as his.

"We must bring her to Queen Margaery," One of the men spoke up, turning to the midwife, "She'll want to meet her son's future wife as soon as possible—"

"P-Please," Annalys managed to weakly get out, causing the entire group to turn to her, even Robb, "Please, can I hold her?"

Annalys' tone was shaky and pleading. More specifically, she sounded heartbroken and distraught.

Tears in her own eyes, the midwife nodded began to bring the baby over to Annalys. She believed Annalys deserved to hold her daughter at least once before she was taken away.

"Woman, don't!" A voice suddenly spoke up, causing the midwife to turn her head to see Lord Leyton Hightower standing before them alongside Lord Florent, "What do you think you are doing? That child isn't hers. Not anymore."

A hesitant look on her face, the woman turned away from Annalys and began to walk toward Lord Hightower.

  "Let me at least hold her...just once. Please. Just once. That's all I ask of you. Please," She pleaded, tears beginning to form in her eyes, "She is my daughter. Please!"

  "Forget it!" Lord Florent shouted at Annalys, laughing at her desperation, "You may have given birth to her, but you will never be her mother. She is a Tyrell now. Queen Margaery is her mother."

  With that, Lord Hightower left with baby Alerie. Annalys began to cry and scream while Robb fought against the men to get to their daughter. However, even after killing a half dozen men to get to her, when Robb made it outside, neither his daughter nor Lord Hightower was anywhere in sight.

He was too late.

His daughter was gone and it was all his fault.

_____

    Days later, across the Narrow Sea, at one of Vaes Dothraki's markets, Joanna walked alone. She stopped, however, when she heard a wine merchant. "I have sweets reds from Lys, Volantis, and Arbors! I have them!" He spoke up, which immediately caught her attention.

Arbor Red used to be her mother's favorite.

With a smile on her face, Joanna made her way over to the man, who immediately seemed to recognize her. "A taste for the Khaleesi?" He questioned her curiously, "I have a sweet red from Dorne. Would you like to try some?"

"I'd love some," She smiled, nodding her head gratefully. 

"You're Westerosi," The men realized once Joanna spoke in the common tongue so easily.

"I am Joanna of the Houses Stark and Lannister. Khaleesi and Princess of the Seven Kingdoms," She introduced herself and the man instantly fell into a kneeling position.

"Rise, Ser. I'd like to try that Dornish red," She insisted, but the man shook his head in disapproval.

"It's worthy of a princess. I have a dry red from the Arbor. Nectar of the Gods, they call it," He argued and Joanna watched him closely, a suspicious look on her face, "Let me give you a cask. A gift for the rightful princess."

"You honor me, Ser," Joanna smiled at the man, oblivious. 

Once the man obtained the cask, he brought it over and placed it in front of Joanna. He poured Joanna a cup of Arbor Red before handing it to her.

Just as she was about to bring the cup of wine to her lips, someone grabbed onto her wrist and knocked the cup out of her hands.

She yelled out, stumbling back before falling to the ground. The glass hit the ground, shattering upon impact.