ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞 | 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕝𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Yoongi decided not to tell Jungkook of his re-encounter with the Shadow Lady. He knew the younger was already worried about so much, and putting his problems on top of that would be overwhelming. Plus, it was just a nightmare. It wasn't a big deal. Yoongi was used to the nightmare.

But he wasn't used to the fear.

The pressure on his neck would happen sometimes when he sees her. He convinced himself that it was his brain making think that he feels pressure on his neck. His parents said the exact same thing.

Since he couldn't fall back asleep, he went to the kitchen to make coffee for himself. Along with breakfast, which was just eggs and bread.

He heard footsteps from upstairs. Soon, he heard water rounding, a toilet flushing, even more water running, and more footsteps. Soon, Jungkook came down ruffling his messy black hair.

"Morning," Yoongi greeted him.

"Morning," he responded in a deep, raspy voice.

"What time did you wake up?" he asked.

"Not too long ago," Yoongi lied, sipping his coffee from the black mug. "You wanna go to mom and dad's today?"

Jungkook immediately nodded, "Yes please."

"Okay," Yoongi chuckled. "Get ready, we'll leave right away."

Pressing the 'answer' button, Hoseok placed his phone on his right ear. He was standing in the back room of the shop. Right outside the room, stood Taehyung and Jin at the front desk. It was 30 minutes before opening, and Hoseok got a call from his cousin Heechul.

"Hyung!" Hoseok greeted.

"Hey Hobi. How're you doing?"

"We were just getting ready to open up shop."

"Cool," Heechul said. Judging by the other sounds in the background, Heechul was multitasking while calling Hoseok. "Have you eaten?"

"Yeah. Jin hyung brought some food from home for Taehyung, and I."

"How are they by the way? It's been a while since I've last seen them. Did they find their soulmates yet?"

What Hoseok loved most about talking to Heechul, was that they can talk about soulmates and red strings. With his other family, it's pretty much forbidden to talk about this topic. Heechul was different from their other family members.He didn't care about love. He didn't want to dwell on the fact that he'll never find his soulmate. He can still live his life without love.

That's what made him Hoseok's role model. Heechul could live his life without love, and Hoseok thought he could do the same.

And so far, life's been going well for him.

"Yep. You won't believe who Taehyung's soulmate is!" Hoseok whispered excitedly into the phone.

"Who?"

"RM! His idol."

"You're kidding!" Heechul laughed out,"That's amazing!"

"I know," Hoseok agreed. "Jin hyung has a soulmate too, but I don't know who."

"So, are Taehyung and RM together?" Heechul inquired.

"No, but they're hanging out."

"Dating?"

"Hanging out," Hoseok repeated.

"Well keep me updated. This couple sounds pretty interesting."

"Yeah, yeah," Hoseok rolled his eyes playfully, "I gotta go now. See you later?"