ℂ𝕙. 𝟛𝟟 | ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕎𝕖 𝔸𝕣𝕖

"Hello?" Hoseok answered his phone after reading the caller ID. "Hey mom."

"Hey, Hoseok." she greeted him. Her voice was lively, and Hoseok couldn't remember the last time he's heard her so happy. "How are you?"

"I'm good," Hoseok smiled.

"And what about your boyfriend?" she asked. "Oh, is he your boyfriend yet?"

"Yes," Hoseok chuckled softly, pink showing up on his cheeks. "He's my boyfriend. What about you and Seojun?"

"We're doing great. It was just like before. Minus the fighting, and triple the love," she paused with a soft laugh. "I guess everything about him cheating was all in my head. I guess it was just my insecurities getting in the way, and believing that I didn't have a soulmate."

"I thought the same way," Hoseok sympathized. "I thought that because we couldn't see our soulmates, we didn't have one. But I was wrong, we both were."

'But turns out that he was right there in front of me,' Hoseok thought as he glanced at Yoongi, a soft smile on his face as he watched the little kitty doze off on the couch.

Like a Lil' Meow Meow.

"Yeah well I didn't call you to talk about our relationships," Hoseok's mom changed the subject. "I called you to ask if you and Yoongi would like to come over for dinner with Seojun and I."

"Really?" Hoseok asked. "What's the occasion."

She shrugged, even though Hoseok couldn't see her. "I wanted to meet your boyfriend again, properly. I wanna learn more about him, Seojun too."

"Hi Hoseok!" Seojun's voice yelled from the background, making him and his mom laugh.

"Well he's sleeping right now," Hoseok said. "I'll text you later when he wakes up."

"Okay. I love you, Hoseok."

"I love you too, mom."

Irene entered her house after a tiring day at work. She worked as a pastry chef at one of the most famous bakery's in Seoul. Like most things, she is damn good art her job. She set down her bag on the couch neatly, going to the kitchen. Her eyes landed on a yellow envleope, a purple pen next to it.

She furrowed her eyebrows, wondering where this envelope came from. Curious on what's inside, she picked it up and ripped it open. Her eyes widened when she saw the collection of photos inside.

Shocked, she dropped the envelope and pictures on the counter, stepping back a bit. The pictures were of her from outside the window. And not just her, but Yoongi and Hoseok as well. One of those pictures being Yoongi standing in front of the window of Hoseok's house. It was night, and he was staring in the direction of the camera.

"Oh my god," she breathed out as she looked at the other pictures.

Pictures of Yoongi sleeping on the couch, pictures of Hoseok at work, pictures of the two hanging out, pictures of Irene wearing her bra.

"What the fuck is this?" she asked.

Irene shook her head, putting the pictures back in the envelope befdore leaving out the door.

The couple stood outside the door of Hoseok's mom's house. Hoseok saw how hopelessly nervous Yoongi was. So he took his hand, giving it a tight squeeze as reassurance.