ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜 | 𝔸𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

"How is she?" Jungkook asked on the other side of the line.

"She'll survive," Jimin smiled sadly, "But she's got a severe concussion from how hard she hit the floor."

"I hope everything turns out okay."

Jimin exhaled heavily, "I do too."

"Do you want me to come visit her?"

"Mm-no. It's fine, don't worry. I should get going now," Jimin looked at the time, "I'll see you later, bye."

"Bye."

As soon as Jimin hung up on his boyfriend, his eyes landed on a tall, broad shouldered male. His shoulders was the first thing Jimin noticed. They were so broad, he was tempted to touch them. Maybe massage them. The male turned around, making eye contact with Jimin as soon as he did. He smiled and waved as a greeting, but Jimin thought he was just inviting Jimin to come over there to talk. So he did.

Jin smiled and waved at the orange hair expecting for him to do the same, but he was surprised to see Jimin walk over with a cheeky smile.

"Hi," Jimin greeted him.

"Hey."

"So," Jimin's shaped an 'O', "Whatcha doing here?"

"Oh you know," Jin shrugged, "Just visiting my pregnant sister."

"Your sister's pregnant?"

"Yep," Jin nodded, "with a baby boy."

Jimin nodded, his eyes entranced by Jin's beauty. Of course everyone was entranced by Jin's beauty, so he was used to it. He was born with a handsome face.

"What about you?" Jin asked.

Jimin quickly snapped out of his little...whatever that was. Well this is gonna get dark fast, Jimin thought before speaking.

"It's my mom," Jimin sadly smiled and shrugged like it was nothing too bad. But Jin thought it was bad.

"Oh no!" he voice echoed in the halls. "Is she okay? What happened?"

"Oh, you know," Jimin tugged at his sweater paws. "She has narcolepsy. Do you know what that is?"

Jin shook his head carefully.

"Well," Jimin sighed out. "It's a disorder where she's always tired during the day. We end up here a lot, because she faints out of nowhere. It's dangerous."

Jimin whispered that last part, but Jin heard it. He nodded understandingly, and asked, "How often does she fall?"

"Not too often, but not rarely. It just comes out of nowhere."

"Well is she hurt bad?" Jin asked hesitantly.

"She's got a sever concussion. But she'll survive."

"Well that's good. Hearing all this, makes me think my sisters pregnancy isn't a big deal. Does your mom have medication for it?"

"She takes it daily, but it can't prevent it," Jimin explains. "Plus, sometimes she forgets. She's a pretty forgetful person."

"Sounds like me," Jin blurted, making Jimin laugh.

"She's probably way worse than you."

"I don't think so," Jin shook his head. "One time- No, many times, I pay the waitress or waiter for food, than leave without getting my card back."

Jimin gasped, and laughed out loud. He hit Jin's shoulder, which he calls "affection." He does it to everyone, every time he laughs. Jin winced at how hard Jimin hit him, "Why'd you hit me?" he bursted dramatically, rubbing his shoulder.

"It's called affection!" Jimin laughed out the words.

"How do you think the economy's going right now?"

"What?"

"I'm sorry," Taehyung quickly apologized, "I'm just really nervous."

The two were sitting at Taehyung's favorite hamburger place. It was finally the day Taehyung has been waiting for. Time went slow as he anticipated more, and more for the day to come.

"Why are you nervous?" Namjoon asked, "I know I'm an idol, but I'm still human."

"That's not it," Taehyung violently shook his head at how wrong Namjoon's statement was. "You're more than an idol to me. You helped me so much during dark times with your music, and so many other people you don't know."

Namjoon blushed at Taehyung's words. The way he said it, it was just so heart felt. Ever since Namjoon became an idol, he's never been too sure about making new relationships with people. He was famous. But he also didn't have any social skills anymore.

Guess it's the price you pay to become an idol.

"Wow," was all Namjoon could say. He was speechless since he never took compliments well.

"Did I sound weird?" Taehyung thought, "I think I sounded creepy."

"No," Namjoon quickly shook his head, "You sounded honest."

"Well, of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

Namjoon only looked down at the table they sat at. He didn't know whether he should say this or not. He didn't want Taehyung to feel bad, and he knew that Taehyung wasn't her.

"I just wish there are more people like you in the world."

"What makes you say that?" Taehyung asked as he munched on his French fry.

"People who see me for me."

There was a silent pause for both of them. They just sat there. Namjoon was waiting for Taehyung to say something, while Taehyung didn't know how to respond.

"I guess many idols have to go through the unsureness of all their relationships," Taehyung finally said.

Namjoon nodded in agreement, "We sure do."

"Just know," Taehyung began, his eyes locking with Namjoon's, "Not everyone is what you think they are. There are actually people who would like you for you."

"Like you?" Namjoon asked. His question was right after Taehyung's last sentence. He wasn't even thinking when he spoke.

Taehyung tried to hide the blush on his face as he continued to stuff his face. He decided not to respond, since he didn't know how. Namjooon didn't mind though. He just chuckled, and continued eating.

"Ahhh," Taehyung moaned out as he laid back in his chair. He was full, and content.

Namjoon chuckled at Taehyung's silliness, "You know tiger," Taehyung choked on his saliva, "we should hang out more."

"Oh," Taehyung tried to hide his flustered, "Uh yeah, Most Beautiful Person in Life."

Namjoon then bursted out laughing, as did Taehyung. He was embarrassed by what he said, but Namjoon's laugh was contagious.

"If- If we do hang out again," Taehyung spoke, making Namjoon calm down, "Let's do something you wanna do next."

"Really?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah," Taehyung nodded, "We did something I wanted, so it'd only be right if we do what you want to do next time. Plus, I'm curious about what you like to do."

Namjoon smiled, his deep dimples showed as it did, "Curious huh? Well how about I pick up next time, and we go there together?"