ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛 | "𝔻𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕤𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤?"

Hoseok sat in the corner of the coffee place with Taehyung right across from him. They always went here, and sat in the same spot, the small little corner away from the door, and next to the workers. Taehyung didn't like coffee, so he orders hot chocolate and a snack. Today, it was a cookie. Just a chocolate chip cookie.

"You said someone was joining us today? Who is it?" Hoseok questioned him.

Taehyung texted him earlier about Yoongi coming. He didn't know who this Yoongi person was, but Taehyung said he knew him.

"There he is!" Taehyung looked at the front door of the café, and pointed.

Hoseok's back was turned to the door. He turned around to see who this mysterious person was, his mouth let out an, "Ohhh..."

"So that's Yoongi?" he inquired, looking at the small male up and down.

Yoongi gulped. Why did he come here? He didn't need to come here. And he was pretty sure Hoseok just checked him out. Yoongi hesitated, debating whether he should go and sit with them or chicken out. He wasn't a chicken, but he also didn't have a reason for being here.

"Sit here, Yoongi!" Taehyung gestured to the extra chair.

'Guess I am sitting with them', Yoongi sighed and walked over to the table and sat on the chair.

Yoongi placed his hands on his lap after giving himself sweater paws, which was a habit of his that stuck with him since middle school.

"So you're Yoongi?" Hoseok spoke after a moment of silence between the three, "The other day, we never introduced ourselves to each other."

"Guess it never came up," Yoongi shrugged, making eye contact with Hoseok for a millisecond before averting back to the wooden surface of the table.

"How did you two meet?" Taehyung inquired.

Hoseok glanced at Yoongi before speaking, "He bought flowers at my shop for his brother's graduation. We met each other again at the graduation, turns out his brother goes to the same school as Mina."

"Wow!" Taehyung said in awe, "guess it's fate you two met again."

"I wouldn't say that," Yoongi rolled his eyes playfully.

"Why not?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't believe in fate and all that bs."

Hoseok raised one eyebrow, "Do you believe in soulmates?" he asked.

"Like I said, all of that is bs. Who cares about soulmates? If you love them, you love them." Yoongi shrugged.

And for some reason, that made Hoseok's heart skip a beat. Yoongi didn't care about soulmates, something Hoseok's known and been afraid of his whole life.

Yoongi felt Hoseok's gaze was still on him, so he quickly changed the subject, "So you two hang out here often?"

"Every week," Taehyung answered.

"You must be really good friends," Yoongi muttered.

"Oh yeah," Taehyung glanced at Hoseok, "we go way back. Been together through thick and thin."

"Say," Hoseok spoke, "how old are you?"

"26," Yoongi answered, "you?"

"25. Guess that makes you my hyung," Hoseok smiled.

Yoongi nodded, still staring at Hoseok. The two continued to stare at each other until Taehyung cleared his throat.

"I'm 23," he said, "Bet you guys were curious."

"No one asked," Hoseok replies.

"That's mean," Taehyung scowled, "Anyways, what high school did you go to?" he turned to Yoongi.

"Daegu High School."

"Oh, you're from Daegu?" Taehyung asked, "I used to live there before I moved to Seoul. What elementary school did you go to?"

Yoongi shrugged.

"Why'd you move here?" Hoseok asked Yoongi out of curiosity.

Yoongi looked down shyly, "I got a job here."

"What's your job?"

"Producer under the company, Jinhit," Yoongi answered as if it weren't a big deal.

But Taehyung and Hoseok thought otherwise.

"JINHIT?!" The both got up from their chairs in shock as they stared at Yoongi with wide eyes. Yoongi still sat in his chair, looking up at the two with a confused expression.

"So you know RM?" questioned Hoseok.

"And E'Dawn?" added Taehyung, "And HyunA? And-"

"Not personally. I bump into them sometimes, and we talk. I helped Hyuna with her latest single, Flower Shower." Yoongi said in a not-bragging tone. It was just facts.

"That's crazy," Taehyung exclaimed, "One day, Imma name drop you, and no one would believe I was saying the truth because you're that famous."

Yoongi blushed, "Shut up."

"I heard Flower Shower, you're really talented. It's a good thing that Jinhit is recognizing your work," Hoseok said, "what other songs do you produce?"

"Oh, I help produce some of RM's songs as well."

"I LOVE RM!" Taehyung fanboyed, "Especially his song All Night! That was a bop!"

Yoongi visibly blushed, "Really?"

"Yeah really!" Taehyung smiled.

Hoseok noticed the blush and flustered expression on Yoongi's face. 'What if...' Hoseok quickly glanced down at Yoongi's wrist. A smile crept on his face as he let out a relieved sigh. 'Woah, woah, woah,' Hoseok shook his head, 'What am I thinking? Did I just check his wrist for the red string?'

Yoongi noticed looking at him, but he kept talking to Taehyung about RM.

"Namjoon is so hot, talented, smart, and just the perfect man!" Taehyung fanboyed.

"You must really like him," said Yoongi.

"He's like my idol!" Taehyung said, "I look up to him, a lot."

Yoongi smiled at him. A happy, content smile. It was nice to know that Namjoon had people that looked up to him. Yoongi knew there were people who acknowledged Namjoon, but it was better seeing it for himself. Yoongi wished he could have Taehyung meet Namjoon, but that would be a bad idea. Just because they were friends, doesn't mean he can let them meet his colleague. That would be unprofessional, and he'd most likely get fired.

The door to the café opened, and a tall man walked to the line. Yoongi payed no attention, ignoring his existence. But he noticed Taehyung stare at him. It was like he was observing the man. But the look he gave him looked like he was judging the man.

Yoongi turned around, seeing the man who Taehyung has been staring at. He was wearing a white mask and a black beanie. The person in front of the man left to a table, and he stepped up to the counter.

"Hi, can I get a Caramel Macchiato?"

Hold on, he knows this voice...