ℂ𝕙. 𝟛𝟝 | ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕡𝕝𝕖 ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤

Hoseok muted the tv that was on the news channel. Something about the news reporters warning others about being careful out at night. Something about a rapist. But he was busy cooking a romantic dinner for him and his boyfriend, Min Yoongi.

With all the news going around about a rapist and also a small flu, he decided the two will have their first date at home. But that didn't make it any less special.

"Smells good," Yoongi commented.

He grinned. "Jin hyung taught me this recipe. He says it's Jimin's favorite. Kimchi stew!"

Yoongi smiled softly at Hoseok.

"Why don't you go sit down at the table?" Hoseok asked. "I'll finish cooking this, and serve you a plate."

"Okay," Yoongi nodded, sitting down at the table with a white table cloth over it, a single red rose sitting in a glass vase, and some candles. Hoseok being the extra boyfriend he is, sprinkled rose petals around the table.

"This is so cheesy," Yoongi commented, but he loved it nonetheless.

"Only the best for you, babe." Hoseok placed down the plate in front of Yoongi, kissing him on the cheek before sitting down with his own plate.

Yoongi blushed at the name. "We're already using couple names?"

Hoseok nodded. "That is what couples do, don't they?"

"Yeah," Yoongi feels his cheeks heat up when he adds. "B-babe.."

"Aww," Hoseok coos at him with a big smile.

The rest of the dinner went on like others. Except this time, Hoseok kept flirting with Yoongi. Not worrying how the other will react, or if he'd be uncomfortable.

After dinner, Yoongi washed the dishes while Hoseok dried them and out it away in the cabinets. From the looks of it, they were like a married couple.

"Ugh," Yoongi whined. "My hands are all dry and pruny."

Hoseok chuckled at Yoongi's cuteness. "You're adorable."

"I'm a grown ass man," Yoongi shook his head.

"Okay then, handsome," Hoseok grinned, kissing his cheek lovingly.

After their date, Hoseok escorted Yoongi to his room on the second floor. It was like he was walking Yoongi to his house, except this was just his room. And they were already in the house.

"Tonight was fun," Hoseok pecked Yoongi's lips.

He rolled his eyes. "You're too much."

"Okay," Hoseok waved. "Good night."

He was about to turn around and head to his own room, but he felt a grip on his wrist. Hoseok felt his body do a 180, stopping in front of Yoongi.

Next thing he knew, Yoongi's lips were on his. It was a deep, passionate kiss. Hoseok couldn't stop his hands from resting on Yoongi's waist, while Yoongi's hands were on his neck.

The two pulled away from the breathless kiss, looking into each other's eyes,

"Good night," Yoongi smiled at him.

Jay was never as sweet as Hoseok was to Yoongi. Not even close. After resolving their conflict, Yoongi's really been living the life. He felt like this was true happy ending of a drama. He was with the person he loves, he's escaped Jay, his mom had gone peacefully to heaven, and he was happy.

The same goes for Hoseok. He never believed he had a soulmate, but then there he was with Yoongi. The red string of fate connecting their love. He really did feel like the luckiest man alive to love someone so much, and for that person to love him back. Guess that's what soulmates are.

"Good night."

Irene walked down the streets at midnight. There weren't many people out, which she liked. She enjoyed being alone at night, even though it was dangerous. There were drunk and horny people out at night, streets were empty so no once could witness if anything happens, and you're definitely more vulnerable to danger.

Irene stopped in her tracks when she found blue and red lights flashing from around the corner. Being the nosy person she was, she went to investigate.

When she got there, there was a crowd of people and a few policemen. She asked the closest person what happened.

He shrugged. "They found a dead girl in the alley. Naked."

She felt a shiver go down her spine. "That's so sick."

"Rapist I tell ya," he said. "What are you doing out here at night? You should be safe at home, or you'll be the next victim of this rapist. He's already raped around 5 people's. Both girls and guys."

"Well you wouldn't be safe out here either," Irene looked at him up and down.

"I'm a man," he stated. "I can protect myself."

"And just because I'm a woman, I can't?"

"Uh-" words got caught in his mouth. "That's not- You just don't look- Women just can't protect-"

Irene rolled her eyes, walking away. But she felt a hand on her shoulder, the man trying to stop her.

"God what's your deal," Irene grabbed his wrist tightly. She twisted it a bit, threatening to do more. "Just back off, you sexist."

He reluctantly let go, and Irene walked away. Throughout her very long lifetime, she's come across many types of people. Including many sexists. It's sad how many there are in this world, but she learned to tolerate it. Before she thought she needed to prove them, but now she knows there's no proving anything. It's their fault for being close-minded.

Irene pulled out her phone, researching about a rapist in the area. She read through the news articles, her eyes scanning through the many smart words on the screen.

"Damn," she breathed out. "He just doesn't stop."

Author note:
I'm sorry it took long to edit the chapter, I rewrote the part where Yoongi and Hoseok called each other horse and turtle since that nickname offends him. The reason I didn't do it earlier was because I only replied to one person saying I only wrote it because if that one Sope moment in real life, and I thought that was fine. I read the other comments and realized it was not fine at all, so here it is. The cuter version of the monstrosity I wrote like, a year ago lol. Hope you enjoyed it