ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟 | 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕣𝕖

~ Flashback ~

The young, 5 year-old boy was sleeping soundly in his bed. The room was dark, with a night light that showed star shaped lights on the ceiling. He felt a weight on the bed that wasn't him. When he opened his eyes, he saw his mom getting comfortable in bed with a book in hand.

"Sorry, did I wake you, kitty?" she asked, turning through the pages in her book to the right page.

Yoongi shook his head, snuggling closer to his mommy. She smiled sweetly, petting his head as she read her book. He was like a kitty sleeping next to it's mommy.

"You sure you didn't come into my room in the middle of the night?" Yoongi asked Jungkook as soon as the younger finished washing his face. Yoongi was sitting on the kitchen table, eating breakfast.

"Yeah," Jungkook nodded, grabbing a piece of Yoongi's scrambled eggs. "I'm 100% sure I didn't go into your room last night. I knocked out."

"Maybe it was a dream," Yoongi muttered under his breath.

"Maybe," Jungkook shrugged nonchalantly, heading to the fridge to get a drink. "Oh! We need more banana milk."

"Okay," Yoongi nodded, "I'll go buy some at the store. What do you want for dinner? I can buy what we need."

"Hmm," Jungkook thought. "I'm in the mood for tteokbokki."

"tteokbokki it is then," Yoongi nodded, typing it into the list of groceries needed on his phone.

"Can you also get body wash too?" Jungkook gave him puppy eyes.

"Why don't you just come with me?" Yoongi asked, typing 'body wash' onto the list.

"I'm busy," Jungkook answered.

"With what? Overwatch?"

"No," Jungkook shook his head, a little offended by Yoongi's reply. "I was gonna hang out with my friends."

"Oh."

"Yeah. Oh," Jungkook mocked his brother's voice. Yoongi threw a glare, throwing the crumbled up, used napkin at Jungkook. It hit his shoulder, landing on the floor near the table.

"Pick it up," Yoongi pointed at the crumpled up napkin.

"You're the one who threw at me."

"You're the one it last touched," he retaliated.

"That's bullshit."

And so the two left to do their own thing. Yoongi went to the grocery store, while Jungkook went out with his friends. The crumbled up napkin? It was still on the floor.

Pathetic little thing.

"Stupid Tae and Jin," Hoseok muttered under his breath as he was driving to the grocery store.

Jin and Tae were at his house, like always. Jin suddenly made a bet with Tae that he could open a pineapple with his bare hands. Taehyung didn't believe in his strength, Jin wanted to show him. Hoseok, who wanted nothing to do with their little bet was then sent on a mission to get a pineapple for them.

Now, here he was. More annoyed than ever.

Hoseok parked in an open spot, quickly getting out of the car, and walking to the entrance. He just wanted to go in, and go out. Hoseok went to the fruits and veggies area, his eyes catching a familiar purple haired male. His annoyance turning into joy.

"Hyung!" he called out.

The male turned around with a banana in hand. He quickly placed it in the basket, "Oh. Hey Hoseok."

"Whatcha doing here?" Hoseok asked, walking towards him.

"Just buying food for dinner," Yoongi answered.

"What are you having?"

"Tteokbokki."

"Yummy," Hoseok grinned. His gaze on Yoongi averted to the pineapples next to him. He walked over, and grabbed it.

"You like pineapples?" questioned Yoongi.

"No, my friend Jin just made this stupid bet that he could open a pineapple with his bare hands."

"So you went to the store to prove whether he's right or not?" Yoongi asked.

"Taehyung bet $50 he couldn't do it. Jin wouldn't let the opportunity of getting free money slip away."

"That's understandable," Yoongi nodded with a soft chuckle.

You see, when two friends bump into each other at a grocery store. You would think they would just say "hi," then go. Not in their case. Yoongi and Hoseok spent almost 45 minutes on just talking. The two even agreed to meet up some time on the weekend.

"I-I should get going now," Yoongi said.

"Yeah," Hoseok nodded, "We've been talking for a while now, huh?"

Yoongi nodded, "Well. I'll text you later?"

"Yeah," Hoseok smiled, it soon faded as he was lost in Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi noticed this. He dared not to look away though, so he just stood there until Hoseok quickly snapped out of it. Mumbling an apology, he walked away.

What the hell is wrong with me? Hoseok thought as he was walking to the cash register. He felt butterflies in his stomach. A desire to stay with Yoongi a bit more. A want to touch Yoongi. Not in a sexual way of course, just touch.

What was he thinking?

"What happened to 'going in, and going out?'" questioned Jin as soon as Hoseok entered the house.

"I bumped into a friend at the grocery store," Hoseok placed the pineapple on the table.

"Whatever," Taehyung sat up to the edge of his seats. "The $50 is mine," he grinned.

Jin rolled his eyes, "Can't wait to see your face when I win this bet."

"Don't get high hopes," Taehyung crossed the arms.

Jin took the pineapple, getting up from his spot to the kitchen, "Let me cut the leaves off first," he said grabbing a knife.

"Whatever helps," Taehyung commented with a smug expression.

Taehyung's eyes widened. Jin literally ripped the pineapple apart. His eyes about to pop out of his head. Hoseok was about to laugh out loud when he saw the juices fall onto the kitchen floor.

"HEY! YOU BETTER CLEAN UP WHEN YOU'RE DONE!" Hoseok yelled.

"It's just pineapple juice," Jin rolled his eyes. He placed the poor, ripped up pineapple on the counter. He held his hand out to Taehyung.

Taehyung crossed his arms, "I'll Venmo you."

"As long as I get my $50, I'm good."

"Now clean up my floor," Hoseok demanded.

"Taehyung can do it," Jin pointed at the male.

"What?"

"Hey, I won the bet."

"Cleaning the floor wasn't part of the bet!"

Taehyung ended up being the one cleaning the floor. while Jin enjoyed his pineapple and $50.