Page 149!

Clark Kent flies to his apartment. Clark Kent flies into his apartment through the window. Clark Kent notices Lois Lane wearing sexy lingerie. Lois Lane says happy anniversary!!

 Lois Lane says happy anniversary!!

Clark Kent smiles. Lois Lane walks up to Clark Kent. Lois Lane puts her right hand on the right side of Clark Kent's face and kisses him on the lips.

 Lois Lane puts her right hand on the right side of Clark Kent's face and kisses him on the lips

Meanwhile in Gotham city. James Gordon walks into his office and notices a woman who works for Jack Napier. The woman suddenly kicks James Gordon really hard in the chest with her right foot causing him to hit a glass wall with his back. James Gordon's gun goes flying out of his right hand and hits the floor. The glass wall breaks into several pieces. The woman kicks James Gordon really hard in the throat with her right foot causing him to go flying. James Gordon hits the part of the floor that is covered in pieces of the glass from the glass wall. James Gordon notices her grabbing his gun and quickly gets back up. James Gordon quickly grabs a briefcase off of a desk with both of his hands and throws it at a glass wall that is right in front of the woman causing the glass wall to break into several pieces. The woman dives to the floor. James Gordon quickly flips over a table. James Gordon leaps over a desk. The woman shoots at James Gordon several times. James Gordon hides behind a wall. James Gordon runs. The woman shoots at him again. James Gordon leaps through a glass window causing it to break into several pieces. James Gordon ends up in another room. James Gordon tries to sneak through the room without the woman seeing him.

James Gordon quickly punches his right hand through a wall and grabs the woman by the throat with his right hand

James Gordon quickly punches his right hand through a wall and grabs the woman by the throat with his right hand. The woman points James Gordon's gun upwards and shoots the part of the wall that's above her head. James Gordon knocks his gun out of her right hand with his right hand and quickly grabs her by the throat with his right hand. The woman grabs James Gordon's right elbow with both of her hands and pulls him really hard causing him to go right through the wall and flip forward over her back. James Gordon gets back up. The woman hits James Gordon really hard in the gut with her right hand. The woman turns and kicks James Gordon really hard in his back with her right foot. The woman turns and kicks James Gordon really hard in the gut with her right foot. The woman tries to kick James Gordon with her right foot but she misses. The woman turns and tries to kick him with her right foot but misses again. The woman tries to kick James Gordon with her left foot but James Gordon blocks her left foot with his left hand. James Gordon quickly hits her left leg really hard with his right hand. The woman tries to hit him with her left hand and her right hand but he blocks both hits with his hands. She tries to hit him with her left hand and her right hand again but he blocks both hits with his hands. James Gordon tries to hit her in the face with his right hand but she quickly ducks causing him to miss. She hits him really hard in the face with her right hand. James Gordon quickly dives to the floor, grabs his gun, reloads it, and shoots the woman in the throat. James Gordon gets back up and says I'm getting too old for this shit!!