Chapter 3! Page 7!

Clark Kent walks up to Martha Kent and says I found some of the crystals you were talking about. Martha Kent carefully takes the lenses out of Clark Kent's glasses and replaces them with the 2 crystal. Clark Kent puts his glasses back on and suddenly notices that he's not seeing through solid objects anymore. Clark Kent says mom how did you know these 2 crystals would help me?!! Martha Kent looks at Clark Kent and says I just thought they would because they aren't like any crystals that I've seen?!! Clark Kent says I need to learn more about these crystals. The next day. Clark Kent is at school. Lana Lang walks up to Clark Kent and says Clark did you hear about the mystery hero?!!

Clark Kent says um no?!! Lana Lang says yesterday an unknown hero wearing a blue suit with a red cape stopped a man from driving right into a group of kids who were crossing a crosswalk

Clark Kent says um no?!! Lana Lang says yesterday an unknown hero wearing a blue suit with a red cape stopped a man from driving right into a group of kids who were crossing a crosswalk. Clark Kent says wow?!! Lana Lang says I wonder who he is?!! Lana Lang says come on Clark we don't want to be late for the field trip!! Clark Kent and Lana Lang both get on the bus that is going to be taking them on a school field trip. All of the other students get on the bus. The bus driver drives away from the school. The bus driver starts driving on a nearby bridge that is above a river. A truck driver accidentally crashes into the back of the bus causing the bus to go off of the bridge and into the river.