Chapter 29! Page 84!

Clark Kent says look there's something that I need to tell you... This is going to sound crazy but... Actually I think it would be better if I show you?!! Clark Kent puts his glasses on and says Lois it's me Clark... I'm superman!! Lois Lane says what?!!! Clark Kent says I'm telling you the truth Lois I'm really superman... I just wasn't sure if I could tell you or not and you did end up in the earthquake. Clark Kent says the ground opened up around your car and you ended up being buried alive... I brought you back to life by flying around the earth several times causing time to reverse and the orbit of the earth to change... I flew around the earth several times in the other direction to put the earth back in its normal orbit. Clark Kent grabs Lois Lane and kisses her on the lips. The kiss somehow restores Lois Lane's memory of being buried alive during the earthquake. A tear falls down the right side of Lois Lane's face. Clark Kent says you will never have to wonder if I really do love you or not... I love you so much that I altered human history to bring you back to life!!! Lois Lane says I love you Clark?!! Lois Lane kisses Clark Kent on the lips. Clark Kent says Lois you can't tell anybody who I really am!!... The only person who knows that I'm superman is Jimmy!!