Chapter 41! Page 120!

Bruce Wayne angrily grabs the man who is having sex with the girl and hits him really hard in the face with his left hand causing the man to fall through the curtain and hit the floor. Bruce Wayne turns the girl towards himself and sees that she isn't Lois Lane. Bruce Wayne grabs the jacket and says where did you get this?!!!... Where did you get this?!!!!! Bruce Wayne says who gave this to you?!!!!... Who, who gave this to you?!!! A man walks up to Bruce Wayne and says hey?!! Bruce Wayne quickly hits the man really hard in the face with his left hand. Bruce Wayne hits the man really hard in his side with his left hand. Bruce Wayne hits the man really hard in the face with his right hand. Bruce Wayne hits the man really hard in the gut with his left knee. Bruce Wayne rips a piece of fabric off of a curtain and wraps it around the man's throat. Bruce Wayne tries to choke the man with the piece of fabric. The man makes Bruce Wayne go backwards into a wall. Bruce Wayne hits the man really hard in the face with his right hand and rams him really hard face first into the wall. Bruce Wayne hits the man several times in the face causing the man to become knocked out. Another man tries to stab Bruce Wayne with a knife that is in his right hand but Bruce Wayne hits him really hard in the balls with his right hand Bruce Wayne grabs him by the neck and quickly snaps his neck. Another man who is holding a gun in his right hand yells hey?!!!! Bruce Wayne quickly hits the gun out the man's right hand with his right hand, hits the man in the neck with his right hand, and kicks the man really hard in the balls with his right foot. Another man who is holding a gun walks into the building. Bruce Wayne grabs the gun from the man he's just fighting and quickly shoots the man several times in the chest.