Parallel Lines

A/N This timeline is messed up like my life. And high like Norman Jayden sniffing weed.

If confused, sorry fam.

[•]

"Dad!" A brunet boy saw his father and bid goodbye to his friends as he ran to the old Lieutenant happily.

"How's school?" Hank grinned and hugged his son back.

"We have a book report to write. Due is next week." The child replied.

"That's not so bad.." the lieutenant chuckled.

"I have like seven more schoolwork to finish, dad.. Those teacher's are giving us a hard time."Cole sighed.

"Have you imagine my job? It's harder than you think." Hank added and opened the passenger door for him.

"Yeah, whatever.." the boy shrugged and hopped on the car. His father ran to the driver's side and went inside.

The ride back home was peacefully silent. Only blabbering from the radio was heard as Hank focuses on the road while Cole took out his phone.

"Hey Dad?" The brunet suddenly spoke as he scrolls to his device. "Do you know Cyberlife released an Android that hunts down bad Androids? Have you met it dad?"

"Oh that machine is for the FBI, I haven't seen it yet." Hank answered. "Why ask?"

"You haven't seen him? He's all over the news." Cole added. "People call him the deviant Hunter. He looks cool though."

"Yeah sure." His father chuckled. "Tomorrow, I'll be out all night. You're aunt will take care of you for the time being."

"No problem. We had a deal, dad." The brunet turned to him. "I hope you still remember."

"I won't forget about that. We'll go out and go to your favorite park and play with Sumo." The lieutenant smiled. "Just make sure you finish your schoolwork before the date."

"I will!"

Shortly after, they're already in the familiar street where their home is.

[•]

"Connor, come here for a sec." The FBI agent called out his Android who's currently still waiting for orders.

"What is it, Agent Jayden?" The RK800 asked politely.

"Can you scan the deviant leader's speech for me?" The human said. "What's its model?"

Connor's LED span yellow as it scans the feed the deviants made. Everyone seemed at edge whenever the machine is around. But as for his human partner, it's nothing but a helpful tool for their investigation.

"An RK200, former CEO of Cyberlife Elijah Kamski's gift for an artist named Carl Manfred." The machine answered.

"We have to pay visit with Kamski then." He turned to the Android.

"Agent Jayden!" A police officer called out his name. Which it did caught his attention.

"This is Lieutenant Hank Anderson from DPD." The officer introduced him to an elderly man in his 50s. "Lieutenant, this is Agent Norman Jayden from the FBI. He'll be joining in to help with the investigation."