Lost in the Woods (Part 2)

"Hank..?" Connor slowly woke up. They took some bio components out of his body so some are not functioning well, including his vision. "Why is everything so dark?"

"Connor..?" Nines suddenly spoke. "Holy ra9, they took your eyes.."

"What?" the RK800 started to do a quick scan in his system. Some of his machinery is missing including his left arm, both of his eyes and left ear lost its audio jack. "Nines, what did they do?!"

"They took our bio components, those jerks took off my right leg also." the RK900 sighed.

"Where's Hank?!" Connor started to panic.

"I don't know, but I think they're still alive.." he replied. "Calm down, everything will be fine. We'll find a way out of here."

---------

"If I was a bad guy, where would I hide androids..? " Hank mumbled to himself. They quietly sneaked to the other rooms. Checking every corner to find their partners.

"There's a locked room in that dead end, let's check it out." Gavin replied.

"Don't you get the meaning of 'locked room'?"

"I know what a locked room is, Hank.." the younger man frowned. "Cmon, lets check it out. You don't know maybe they're inside."

"Cmon, asshat." they both sneaked their way to the said room. "Now, how will you unlock it?"

"And that's why I have this sh*t all the time." Gavin pulled out a paper clip out of his pocket.

Both androids heard a rustle from the outside. Nines crawled near to Connor in a act of protecting his predecessor.

"Nines.. What's that sound?" Connor asked.

"Connor!"

Then suddenly the door flung open. It was Gavin and Hank, they approached the two and started to untie Nines' hands.

"Oh my god! What happened to you?!" Hank made a quick scan thru his partner's body.

"Hank? Is that you?!" the RK800 was relieved to hear his partner's voice.

"Let's get out of here, before they sees us!" Gavin said.

Then they heard footsteps coming up the stairs, its getting closer to where they at.

"Any exit plans, Detective?" Nines looked at Gavin.

"I have one, plastic."

"This is gonna be a sh*tty plan." Hank frowned.

------

The 2 men unlocked the door where the 2 androids at. And made an evil grinned in their faces.

"Someone ordered a prototype limb earlier, good thing we have a lying prototype android in here." the man smirked.

Then suddenly the two Police Officers knocked off the 2 men from behind. And dragged them in the corner.

"That was easy." Gavin smirked.

"Let's get out of here." Hank replied and aided Connor.

"Just leave me here, I'll make you guys slow." Nines added.

"I'll carry you!" the Detective replied.

"I'm heavy, Gavin.."

"Shut the phck up! Let's go!" he carried Nines out of the room. He didn't care if the android is heavy, Gavin made sure that he'll get out of that place.

---

They sneaked their way thru the hallways. The four men reached the stairs and Hank made a quick glance if downstairs is clear.

"These people don't know how to guard sh*t.." he mumbled. "We're clear."

They rushed downstairs and until they reached the front door. Hank is still holding Connor's, hand guiding him.

"Cmon, hurry!" Hank exclaimed.

The four men ran thru the Forrest until the said building was out of sight.

"Nines, can you locate the way out?" Gavin asked.

"Already locating the exit." the RK900 replied. "Location located, turn left."

They followed the androids instructions until they reached a parking lot where Hank's car is.

"Let's get f*cking out of here." Hank informed everyone and checking every pockets for his keys. He found them eventually.

They got out of that place and immediately went straight to Kamski, because of Cyberlife closed down the only way to get parts is from the man who created the androids himself.

And the gang who held them captive there were arrested as soon as the report was made.

---

A/N This is crappy.. I'll redeem myself in the following chapters hopefully :(