Android Healthcare

"Lieutenant?.." Connor walked over to the old man's room to check on him.

It was Monday morning so they were expected back in the station for a briefing. And another thing, the android started to make sure Hank is living the healthy living.

If you get the point. Eating right, and also those damn vegetables.

Connor even started to cut off his coffee intake during the mornings.  Instead of those black liquid, he started to make Hank some tea. He called it leaf water while the android called it healthy.

"Hank?.. We need to get ready.." Connor shook his partner to wake him up.

"F*ck off.." Hank whined and shifted in the other side of the bed.

The RK800 had enough. So he lifted the sheets and dragged it out of the bed. The lieutenant groaned loudly and sat up.

"Okay, I'm up.." He frowned and rubbed his temples. "Jeez, why do you have to do that?"

"Hank, we need to be early.." The RK800 answered. "We can't miss the briefing."

"F*ck off.." He stood up and groaned loudly.

"Two bucks going to the swear jar.." Connor chuckled and went out of Hank's room.

"Oh, for f*ck's sake!"

"Now a three."

The lieutenant frowned and went to the bathroom to get himself ready. While the RK800 prepared him his breakfast.

The old man finally got out and walked to the kitchen. He noticed the Saint Bernard happily eating in his food bowl.

"Food is ready!" Connor informed him and smiled brightly.

Lieutenant Anderson sat down in the dining table and frowned.

F*cking vegetables.

"Now that's four bucks straight to the swear jar." The android chuckled softly.

"Wait- I didn't said a thing!" Hank exclaimed.

Connor grinned and placed some kind of green substance in the table.

"What the hell is that?" The lieutenant growled.

"Your smoothie." The android replied.

"That doesn't look like a smoothie to me." Hank said as he felt disgusted by what the drink looks like.

"Just drink it, Hank.. They're just mixed greens.."

"Oh hell no!" he started to back away slowly. "I'm sick and tired of drinking those things!"

"Hank.. Its for your--"

"No!" Hank ran away as Connor followed him outside.

Sumo noticed the two and thought they were playing. So the dog joined in and ran after them.

"LIEUTENANT! COME BACK!" Connor shouted as he follows Hank. With the drink in his hands, he chased the old man throughout the neighborhood.

The lieutenant seemed to be running as fast as he can to stay away from the android.

"What's happening?" A female with short curly hair noticed the two men running around.

"Oh its them again.. It happens every time in the morning." Her friend replied.

---
A/N

I hope I made you proud AteDanHere UwU

3.1k reads and 202 votes.. Woah.. Never actually thought I would go this far.

Thank you guys for reading this-

I appreciate all of you UwU

Shameless plug incoming:

Gib some love to my other books:

Detroit Nine Nine (Some shit I made)

Getting to Know You (Reed900)

That Night in Detroit (DBH AU)