Christmas Day

------------------------------------------------------

A/N Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you'll love this!

------------------------------------------------------

"Hank! Wake up!" Connor is trying to wake the old man.

Hank groaned and move to the other side of the bed. "Not now... Shut up..5 more minutes.."

The android then raised his hand in an act of slapping Hank real hard. He noticed and jolted up from the bed.

"Okay! I'm awake! I'm awake!" He exclaimed and rubbed his face. "Ahh jeez.. What time is it?"

"Its 8 am." Connor smiles. "And Merry Christmas!"

"Wait.. Really? Oh sh*t!" the old man realized. He stood up from the bed and took a stretch. "It's your first Christmas, right?"

"Yes! I'm so excited! And we have a party in Jericho later this night!" The RK800 stood up from the bed also. "I baked cookies! You'll love it!"

They went out the room together. The house is all cleaned up, everything is in place and there's a tree in the corner of the living room. Sumo is enjoying himself with his food.

"Hey, Connor.. Before we enjoy your cookies, I have something for you." He went to the tree and took a small black box with blue ribbon on it. He gave the box to Connor and smiled.

"Merry Christmas, kiddo."

"Wow! Thank you!" He opened the gift. "I love this! Thank you so much! Wait! I have something for you also!" He took a box also under the tree.

Hank then opened the box and made a big smile. "Thanks, I need this. And you know what gift I received that I think is irreplaceable and memorable?"

"What?"

"You!"

"Ugh...hm... The cookies!" Connor blushed for a moment. He took a large plate of cookies and 2 glasses of milk.

----

A/N a simple shorty. What kind of gifts did they received from each other? I can't think of any so I just let you guys think! Merry Christmas everyone! New Year special will be up soon!