Gunshots and Bobshots

Hank and Connor are now officially partners in the DPD. So they get to missions and solve cases together.

"Here it is... The report said that a man started to stab an android multiple times." Hank parked the car and turned off the engine. "No further information about it, after."

"Let me guess, 28 times?" Connor chuckled.

"You're scaring me when you make jokes." the lieutenant got off the car and reporters started to spam him with questions.

Connor followed him and noticed the media. Hank just brushed them off and rushed thru the crime scene.

They went to an alley way and the body was in the dead end, drowned in its own blood with multiple wounds across its chest and neck. Detective Reed approached them along side with Nines. "Good morning, weirdos." Gavin greeted.

"Good morning.." Hank acted professionally. "So what do we got?"

"A PL600 got stabbed 34 times in his abdomen and neck.." Nines explained. "Most likely a hate crime."

"The suspect was driven by emotions when he did this." Connor took a closer look at the cadaver. "Any eye witnesses?"

"There is one, but he's too terrified to tell us something." Gavin replied. "Trust me, I phckin tried."

"If you're gonna say a cuss word, can you just pronounce it properly?" Nines frowned. "You're making me cringe here.."

"Shut up, toaster."

***

They got some information from the witness. Apparently the suspect was actually from an Android hate group as seen from the symbols scribbled all over the walls. And the eye witness mentioned that the PL600 was just walking then suddenly the man dragged him in the alley way and stabbed the android to death.

"No more information where the suspect went? Really?" Hank complained. "This witness is f*ckng blind.."

"Hank, he was scared. So of course, he hid and didn't saw the murderer went." Connor sighed.

"Yah sure, very sympathetic Connor." the lieutenant frowned. "He said our man is from an online android hate group right?"

"Correct, as said in the symbols from the scene." the android replied.

"Okay..Got it." Hank turned to the Detective who was still drinking his coffee. "Get some leads from this hate group sh*t. I'll just talk to an old friend of mine."

"Why me? Why don't you ask your plastic over there?" Gavin pointed Connor. "He's your phcking partner cmon!"

"Well yah, but it's too dangerous for him to go alone. " Hank replied. "Like right now, there f*cking android murderers around."

"Whatever.. Do what you want." Gavin looked around. "Cmon, Nines. Lets go, I'll inform you when we have leads."

"See you later, Lieutenant." Nines waved goodbye. "Bye, Connor!"

Connor just waved back and looked to Hank. "So who is this old friend of yours?"

"You remember Pedro, right?"

"Oh god, no.. Not him!" Connor groaned. "I hate him!"

"No choice, kiddo." the old man chuckled. "He might know something."