Outside the Game? (Part 1)

A/n Bare in mind, this is me writing a fic after a long year. So expect cringe writing xD

-Sof (ShinyTonyStark)

------

"Hey Connor! How about we play a video game from 2018?" Hank asked the android at the kitchen doing dinner.

"As you please, lieutenant. We'll eat dinner first then we play." he replied.

" Hell yah! You gotta love this game, trust me! " he exclaimed while getting the old PS4 console. " I'll just set it up, good thing I found this game while I was cleaning my bedroom."

--time skipity skip because dinner talks are kinda boring--

Connor sat on the couch while Hank was setting up the old console.

" Can I help, lieutenant?" The android offered a help.

" Nah, its fine. I can do this myself.. Just cuddle Sumo.." he replied and putting up wires and charging up the wireless console. " and... Ah shit, no... this is here.. Yep.. And now we're done!"

" May I ask, what is this game anyway?" Connor asked with a confused look in his face.

" Well.. Its a science fiction kinda thing.. Its about androids having conscience and shit, but trust me you'll love it." Hank smirked and turned on the PS4.

"Like Deviants? You mean a game about us? From 2018?" Connor tilted his head in confusion.

"Yep.. I didn't know how the hell did they guessed that it will actually happened.. But hey! Here we are now!" he replied

"Heyy it's still working!"

" This console seems old, lieutenant."

"Shut the f*ck up this thing is golden!" he told Connor and loaded up the game.

---playthrough of basically DBH--

It's 4:28 am and Hank is asleep. While Connor in the other hand a sleeping Sumo in his lap and is still playing but also tired.

He needs to recharge and check his systems, so he paused the game and he turned on his sleep mode.

---- time skip because its just Connor and Hank sleeping in a couch with Sumo----

Hank woke up first and he found himself in like a hotel room. Checking the other side of the room, he found another bed beside his where Connor is also sleeping.

He checked his bedside table and grabbed his phone. Which dated on December 2, 2018. Hank jolted from the bed and doubled check the phone once again.

" What the f*ck?!" Hank mumbled. "Where the hell are we?"

Connor shifted and slowly opened his eyes. He woken up and suddenly jumped out of the bed. " Hank?! Where are we?! "

" I don't f*cking know! I just woke up in this freaking hotel room or something! And the phone is dated on December 2, 2018! " he replied. "Can you scan the area on where we at? Or maybe know the time and place?"

" It's December 2, 2018. 8:46 am and we're in Los Angeles, California." the android replied.

" The f*ck? LA? How the hell?!"

"I don't know, Hank.. I just returned from my sleep mode and surprisingly we woken up here."

" Ughh jeez, I'm taking a bath and we'll figure out this shit after." he stood up and went straight into the shower.

Hank returned after and also changed his clothes. Connor found some pair of jeans and a T-Shirt with a "We Are Alive" written on it. He was so confused on how the back was designed as his old CyberLife Uniform.

---

The two exited the building and tried walking around the street to see something or someone familiar or just to ask for directions.

While Hank and Connor are walking, there's a couple who were walking also but the woman can't stop staring at the two peculiar people.

"Bryan? Did you invited Clancy here or something?" the woman asked her husband which his name is 'Bryan'.

"Amelia, Clancy is a busy man.. And many shit has happened last week so obviously I didn't." he replied. " And honey, where are you staring? Are you stalking?"

Then suddenly Bryan noticed the 2 men. And to his surprise, they are really like some clones of him and Mr. Krabs' voice actor. But with a slight difference.

Then suddenly the android looked at him with a confused look in the his face. He was shocked and paused for a while.

" Uhm.. Hank... The man is staring at me and its odd that he looks like me.." Connor turned to Hank

"What do you mea-" Hank turned and his face turned white.

"The f*ck?"

--
A/n too long.. Part 2 coming soon

First time in a while eh? Comment down if you want more xD and don't forget to Vote