Nineteen

With Machine Gun and the notorious fuck Trump came the rain and here we are, standing in it as it comes down a little harder. We're jumping up and down, the rain only making it ten times more fun honestly.

Dom is also jumping around on the stage, not caring about how soon we may all be drenched in a couple of minutes.

"I fucking love all of you in this crowd," he starts to walk around as he speaks. "You all showed up tonight whether you're part of the family, or maybe want to be now." He smiles into the crowd.

"Also, shoutout to Professor Lincoln's students, especially Michelle, Alaina, Ashton, and Sally." He giggles into the mic as he looks at me and my thoughts immediately flash to when he dragged me into a sex shop with the exact same name as the girl in my class.

The memories flood and keep coming in as I continue to stare at him, things being so different this time a year ago.

That's the same night that all my innocence was stripped away from me and placed in his hands, him still carrying it despite our time apart.

I stare at him as I'm not sure how to feel, considering the fact I was just at his place the other day, and now he's in front of my face in a totally different way.

It's insane that everyone is screaming because they enjoy him and they're having a good time but I'm screaming for those reasons and more, finding myself being set on fire despite the rain as I watch him in his most comfortable place.

Nobody knows that I'm smiling because every time I look in his eyes a memory pops up. It's the most exciting thing to be able to stare at him up on the stage and feel my insides squeeze about how I could just go home with him after this if I wanted.

He holds the mic up to his mouth. "I'm gonna be in the main building for the next like two hours, come see me!" He screams at us as the song starts to come to an end, us already having done our mosh pit and Dom teasing us with jumping in.

Bear has stayed by me the whole time, screaming and just as excited as we are.

"Thank you all so fucking much for coming out, this is all for you!" He speaks into the mic some more and we all scream and yell back at him, trying to match his excitement. He takes off behind the stage and it leaves me to wonder if he's going to come back out. Everyone quickly scurries away and I realize that they're all gonna run to go see him.

I look to Mich as we turn around and see the whole crowd running the opposite direction from us; I guess they're trying to beat him there.

It's insane that all of us, or the majority of us anyways, decided to come out and see this happen. We're all here on a Friday night, staying three hours after we're already supposed to be leaving and enjoying break. It's 9:30.

Of course I'm gonna spend it with both sides of my family, but for some reason I kinda wanna just drop it all and spend the whole time with Dom instead. I'm sure he'll be in a whole different country doing exactly what I'm doing though.

"Do we follow?" Mich breaks my thoughts and I look over to her and back to the boy that is still beside me. He shrugs his shoulders at me.

"I can go too, kinda relieve the tension on him." He says and the smile spreads across my face about how they're actually good friends and that Bear is willing to do extra things for him.

"Okay." I comply and we all start walking in the same direction that the crowd is moving, my eyes also following some people who just decide to go back to their dorms instead. Dom isn't for everyone.

Everyone who was near us in the crowd has also probably found their way to the main building.

My eyebrows raise as we walk up to the doors and see Dom standing on one of the tables. Everyone crowds around him and he stands there for a few seconds before jumping into the crowd.