Twelve

Class dismisses and I find myself watching in annoyance as Larkin stands up out of her seat, pushing it in. We're in the class where she had the opportunity to straight up take my work.

My professor heard about it after apparently she told a bunch of people that she's about to get put on and mentioned Dom in general. She decided to say something, and I'm thanking the universe for her being on my side.

Michelle raises her brow at me and the two of us walk out of the room behind her, I look to the left and see Mich looking back at me.

"You sure you want to do this? I'm not talking you out of it by the way I just wanna make sure that you're okay." A smile forms on her face and one grows on mine as well.

"Yeah, thank you for checking up." I smile at her and she walks the opposite way from us. I quickly step up beside Larkin.

"Can we talk?" I ask her with a small smile on my face, trying not to be a total bitch.

I can see her face go pale but the smile still rises up on her face. I smile back at her with a more sarcastic feel and I bet she can feel my anger radiating off of me.

"I actually have to go study for finals, can we do this another time?" She asks me as she goes to step to the side. I quickly slide over and stand right in front of her, causing her to stop right in front of my face.

She's slightly taller than me but I don't care and if she doesn't wanna listen then we can get rough. This is the first and last time I'm gonna confront her about this with my words.

I can't imagine myself actually punching this girl but then again the picture of her touching Dom and trying to be cute with him makes its way into my head and it makes me wanna punch her in the throat.

He's so right when he says I don't want anybody else with him but especially this bitch. If I have any say with this she is not gonna get what she wants.

"Yeah, we can." She says when she sees that I'm not budging at all.

"That's what I thought." I give her a sarcastic smile back once again.

"You can take my work but you can't take it and try to pass it off as yours," I start off and she is already giving me a look that's telling me she'd rather be anywhere else.

"And also, don't try to steal my- Dominic." I keep talking to her as we're still stopped in the hall.

"Your boy? He has millions of people and you think he belongs to you?" She automatically assumes what I was gonna say and I roll my eyes as she tries to start an argument with me and I have to think about what she said and if she really just said that shit.

She's taking this a whole different way than I wanted her to and honestly I just wanted her to shut up and agree because she realizes she was a bitch.

"He doesn't belong to me. He chooses to be with me if he wants," I cut her off from speaking again. She rolls her eyes. "He belongs-"

"To himself. He belongs to him, he can talk to me if he wants. Be with me if he wants. He was interested and willing to help me." She makes it obvious that she's just using him and my anger finds itself traveling up my shoulders and what feels like to my neck.

She said be with him? Yeah I'm really bout to knock her out.

"-to people who care for him and love him, and he likes it like that too." I correct her when I say what I was gonna say before she decided to cut me off.

My mind instantly moves to wanting to protect him and love him honestly. Seeing him has caused my emotions to come rushing in like waves, especially considering that he's bringing back memories of what it felt like when I first started falling.