Fourteen

"So you're sure about this? You wanna go with him? After you were just questioning how you feel about the whole thing earlier?" Michelle asks me.

"Once again I'm not telling you that you can't but of course I always want you to think rationally and give all your decisions when it comes to your strongest emotions some time." She levels with me once again like she did earlier.

My blood is rushing and my heart is beating fast as the minutes tick down to seeing Dom, leaving me around fifteen minutes until Taylor comes knocking on my door.

"I'm going." I make my final decision and nod to myself as I'm sure and confident in my next moves. She nods back at me and places both of her hands on my shoulders as she faces me.

"I'll be here, you're probably gonna stay?" She asks me, and I raise my brows at her.

"Honestly I should come back but our final is later in the night and I just- I wanna see him and see how this is gonna go." I nod one more time as I come up with this as I think more rationally.

"I sent him a uh- a kinda dirty pic earlier," I giggle to myself and she rolls her eyes at me. "I don't know." I talk to her as I run my hair through my hair which is wet from how I just got out of the shower.

"You know I miss you when you leave and I'm trying to spend as much time with you as we can before the break, but I don't wanna hog you." She giggles and I smile at her.

"I love you and I'll always have time for you." Is all she needs to hear before she sits back down, content with me and our situation.

I head to the mirror in our room and drag the brush through my hair, rubbing some lotion on my skin to make it soft. I look at the baggy shirt and shorts I have on and decide to pick something different.

The shirt falls to the floor when I take it off and I grab a little less baggy one to put on. My eyes run up and down as I stare at the shorts on me and decide to change into something warmer. The silk from my pants hits my leg and I smile at how comfy I'm about to be this whole night, different from how I was all day today.

I already told J the whole story and he's ready for me to come home. He doesn't know how he feels about me seeing Dom again and I'm surely not telling him that his place is where I'm gonna be tonight. It feels like I'm going behind his back but I'm sure he would support me regardless.

I grab a bag and place some of my books and my laptop with its charger in there. I grab some extra clothes before slipping on my shoes. I take one more look in the mirror and jump as there's a knock on the door.

"Ms. Alaina?" Taylor yells, and I gulp.

"Of course he has a personal driver," Mich stands up from the bed and I turn around to look at her. "Good luck tonight Alaina, I love you." She brings me in for another hug and I wrap my arms around her as tight as I can.

I smile at her one more time before opening the door to see Taylor standing a couple feet back from it. "Good evening, do you want me to take your things?" He asks me, and I shake my head at him.

"Thank you, but I'm okay." I smile back at him and wave to Michelle, gripping my jacket in my other hand. She waves back at me and shuts the door before I turn back around to Taylor.

"Whenever you're ready." He comments and I nod at him, walking out of the dorms as we stand right beside each other. He holds my bag as I slip my jacket on and I take it back. My hands find their way to each other as I fiddle with my fingers, thinking about what went down today and also thinking about what in the hell could possibly happen tonight.

Michelle basically just told me that my emotions are way too high for me to ever be able to control myself around him at this time in our whatever-kinda-ship this is.