Twenty Five

As I'm left here alone, wondering what the fuck just happened in front of me, I can feel worry, guilt, doubt, and anger creeping up on me. Actually pretty much all of those feelings were already here tonight, but after trying to fight them in the car, they have all came back to knock my ass out. Fucking KO.

The man of the hour has been in the bathroom for like ten minutes and I honestly have no idea what to do. This is all to my dismay, and I'm sure his as well. I'm not going to start questioning until he is comfortable enough to sit down and talk about it, but I really don't want that to be too long. Maybe I should just go back to my dorm?

I'm pulled from my thoughts as my phone dings in my pocket, the contact name M&M coming up. I wonder if she has some psychic ability.

Where are you aaaatttt???

Bitch I wanted to hang out this week before school

Are you with who I think you are

I can see on your lactation you are in NY bitch

Why wouldn't you tell me 😠

Girl this week is not going how I planned at all

It's only the first night

Things are looking a little rough rn

WEEK??? GIRL WHAT

Also I'm sorry

What happened?

Drama for ya momma

RIP

.... Girl.... Drama???

Yeah 😔

I will text or call you as soon as I can

He is coming out of the bathroom right now it's been like 20 minutes that he's been in there

I hope everything is okay

I hope so as well

I hope this isn't the end of us, I am sad

Hopeful thinking, get off the phone I'll text you later love you

Alaina loved this message

-

-

-

My heart is going a mile a minute as I hear him mess with the doorknob, probably in his shaken attempt to open it. I mean who is this girl, he's literally a wreck in the bathroom right now? No way I'm not overstepping my place. I really need to get out of here.

"Dom?" I call out to him from kitchen, trying to veer my head around to peek into the hallway. I am drinking a beer right now, to help calm the nerves or whatever. But I start to question if it's the best idea. Feel like I should be as level headed as possible.

He walks out in a leopard print tank top, black shorts, and his usual pink socks. I find it hard to stay upset with him, or more this situation, as he stumbles into the kitchen. I still can't believe what just fucking happened. In his home. In this same room he's flipped me over on the couch and pleasured me with his fingers, the same area 50 feet away from the bed that he took it all from me on. The feeling is unfortunate to say the least.