Fifteen

My mind races as I sit up straight on the couch, watching the TV in front of me as it displays the show You from Netflix.

The show goes into my eyes but not into my thoughts considering the only thing I can think about is Dom and how I'm here, once again.

I fiddle with my fingers as I still continue to watch the screen, thinking about how I'm here and I really probably shouldn't be.

My head starts to fill with how I should have just stayed in the dorms, waited to reconnect until after the show. Maybe just make peace with him being gone and us having trouble working out.

The thought with Taylor appears in my head though and the way that he's still ingrained into my head even after more than half a year apart sways my mind, and I sigh as I continue to watch the show.

He just met the new girl, and there she goes, walking up to him, all doe eyed as she meets him at first and feels the spark.

"Can I show you something?" Dom asks me, sitting right beside me as his arm is draped over me and we're watching a show from his TV. The blinds are hung high up and the stars are peeking in on us.

"Of course." I turn my attention from it to him and he smiles at me.

I watch him hook my hands around his as he pulls me up and I bite my lip as he starts to walk ahead of me. I follow him as he leads us into a hall; he turns around to look at me as he stops as we reach the end.

My eyes find their way to his neck and I can see that he gulps, my eyes shooting back up to him. He breathes in and walks away, stepping closer to the wall.

I furrow my eyebrows but my jaw soon drops as he pushes on the wall, my mind blown as I realize it's a secret entrance to another room. My heart starts to speed up as I see hanging lights.

He looks at me once more before stepping in, pushing the door open as he does. I decide to follow him and I stop right before I enter the room. He steps out of the way for me and that's when I decide to step in.

My eyes travel around the black room with dark blue lights, my fingers moving out to touch the walls with stars that glow in the dark.

I continue to look around as I see a projector sitting on the table centered in the room, and I run my socks over the comfy rug. I smile at him before the piano in the back corner catches my eyes.

"This is insane." I say as I stop and turn around to look at him. He's already looking and my eyes feel like they're smiling as the blue accents his face, my bottom lip finding its way between my teeth.

"This is my favorite room, besides my bedroom, it reminds me of all my memories of you." He says and doesn't even look at me as he passes me and makes his way over to the piano.

I turn around once again to find him sitting down, in the midst of scooting over slightly; I look at the empty spot before looking back at him, sitting down beside him. He gulps as he moves his fingers over the keys, playing a song that it only takes me a couple of seconds to pick up.

I don't wanna be alone
I don't wanna be alone when it ends
Don't wanna let you know
I don't wanna be alone

My heart feels it as he starts to sing on Harry's level, my eyes not knowing whether to watch his hands or his face.

But I can feel it take a hold
I can feel you take control
Of who I am and all I've ever know
Lovin you's the antidote

Golden

He continues to play on the piano before saying some more lyrics.

You're so golden
I'm out of my head, and I know that you're scared because hearts get broken