Ten

I turn the key that accesses my dorm and push the door open. My eyebrows raise as I see that Mich isn't here, and I'm sure she's out with her boys.

The door opens more with the push of my hand and I place my things on the little table beside my bed. I turn back around to see Dom still standing in the doorway. I smile at him.

His eyes dart to all the Polaroids on my wall and he quickly moves over to them. I grab his arm and pull him back, realizing that half of them are of us. Like honestly, this is why I couldn't get over him. He's all over my room.

I have this thing attached to the wall and it's just pictures of us in picture frames. Like he's implanted in my brain.

"Alaina, I already saw it." He pulls his arm away from me and leans over my bed as he looks at all the pictures on the wall.

I thought that something was gonna happen back at his place and I know now that if he doesn't leave my place soon then something is gonna happen. Especially after he's seen how much I truly love and care for him, he's bound to make another move.

Honestly I don't know why I still haven't taken stuff down or even hung them up at all, but part of it also made it easier for me. I guess when it went from seeing his face all the time to never seeing it, it just felt good to be able to remember our good, old times.

"You're talking about me putting more up," he places himself back down on the floor. "You have a whole wall." He giggles and I find myself rolling my eyes at him. He quickly moves to my fixture on the wall of us in picture frames instead of Polaroids.

He turns back around to look at me before looking back at one of them. He picks it up and runs his finger over it and I watch him as he does. The smile rises on his face as he places it back down.

His eyes find their way to mine and he's still smiling. I smile back at him and walk towards him, pulling him over to the window. I open it and point to the ladder on the outside.

"Alaina holy fuck." He laughs as he breathes out and I step on the ladder as I climb up the wall of our dorm. When I reach the top I look over and see him climbing up as well, being smart and tightening his grip as he moves up the ladder.

Alaina maybe it isn't time for you to think these certain things.

He reaches the top and raises his brows me and I can see that he wonders why I was staring at him. He doesn't bring it up though.

"So are you gonna show me something like I showed you back home?" He asks me and a smirk quickly rises on his face after he does.

"I don't have anything to show you." I'm honest with him and he symbols that it's okay with a simple nod.

Dom makes me feel some type of way that's hard to explain and I become especially nervous around him when he gets all silent and tries to start looking at me or catching my eyes.

"I have a picture that I bet you don't know I have." He raises his brow at me and I quickly turn back around to face him. I furrow my eyebrows and step closer, making it obvious I would like to see.

He smiles at me and whips his phone out, me minding my business until he's ready to show me. He flashes his phone screen to me and I slide a little closer to him, wanting to look at the picture.

My mind moves to the night that I'm sure he took this pic. He had white sheets and it felt like a sin for us to be rolling around between them.