Eighteen

My eyes follow as he reaches into his pocket for a couple of seconds and sticks his tongue out at us as pulls his hand out of his pocket. He drags it up his chest in a squiggly line and places the L on his forehead. One wink from him and he goes insane, getting in the zone.

"Bounce if you've had enough!" He screams as he jumps up and down on the ground, all of us following right in with him as we jump up and down and try to match the vibe he's putting off.

"You all finished finals today which is a fuck ton more than I ever did, you all deserve this!"
He continues to jump up and down as he screams and I punch my fists in the air, feeling just like I did more than a year ago and even a couple months ago when I went to the concerts.

This is by far the best one though because I can see everyone literally falling in love with Dom, more and more people crowding in as he continues down the set list for us.

We haven't been pushed up against the stage too much and I can even hear Harley scream to some of the lyrics behind me considering Loner is kind of easy to hop on. Plus he did his research.

Probably just wanting to see the boy I allowed to consume my whole life and maybe even understanding why as he watches his performance.

"I'm really glad I came out!" Harley bends down and yells at me and I watch as Dom looks over at us, continuing to sing as he watches him start to talk to me. Dom tugs on his shirt and points to me, signaling he can see that I'm wearing his right now.

"I'm also glad." I say as I don't turn around, watching Dom wake his way right in front of me. He smiles at me, waving at me and then at Harley. I turn around to see him with his eyes wide and turn around once more to see Dom starting to make his way around the stage.

"So bounce if you've had enough!" He screams as he jumps into the crowd, wanting to crowd surf. I'm not surprised of this at all and I smile as they allow him to move all the way to the end of the crowd before placing him down.

No way that just happened without him getting groped and hit twenty times.

My eyes follow him as he heads back up on the stage, climbing on one of the rails on the side. He bumps the microphone up and down in his hand as Adam and Michael continue to play their instruments.

"So is he like, your boyfriend?" Harley asks me as he bends closer to me and Michelle looks at me with her eyebrows raised.

I turn around to talk to him and shake my head, looking up at him. He raises his brows but he nods.

"His eyes seem to be able to find you anywhere." Harley shrugs.

"He's like that with all of us. He remembers fans from shows, all of them, some how some way." I giggle as I realize I'm telling the truth but there's also much more reason for Dom being able to spot me out of the crowd.

"You love him huh Laina?" He asks, my eyes widening again as he asks me and uses a nickname for me. I turn around to him once again.

"I do and if you listened you would understand why." I mess with him as I wink and turn back around, seeing Dom as he climbs down the rail.

The stage goes completely dark again and I bite my lip as the lights stay off for a second. Are they having difficulties or is he just trying to go all out for this?

My thoughts are answered as more confetti comes out and this time it's multiple colors. Black, purple, blue. I look to Michelle and furrow my eyebrows about how this has never happened and my eyes find their way to the stage as the lights flash, another figure appearing.