He kept down his phone and after checking his time, he shut down his laptop getting up to leave when he saw Kaif walking inside reminding him about the departure.

"Shall we leave?" Kaif asked and Rehan nodded his head while wearing the coat that laid lazily on his chair. Kaif looked at Rehan taking his phone and the car keys before looking at Kaif. They both started walking out of the cabin. Rehan informed his assistant to cancel all the meetings that were scheduled for today since he was busy and after instruction him some more things they both headed towards the parking.

Rehan started driving towards the airport, lost in his own thoughts while Kaif was busy on his cell phone. Ten minutes and they both were on the airport busy with their phone.

"Kaif?" Both the lads looked up when they heard someone calling out to Kaif. Rehan realised that it was Rida's father and behind her were his entire family. Rehan got up followed by Kaif and they both greeted the man and Kaif fell in a conversation with Mr Shaikh while Rehan's gaze fell on Rida who looked lost to even notice him. Faiza noticed Rehan and waved at him making him smile while he walked towards them to greet them when he saw Kaif busy talking.

"Assalamualaikum." Rehan greeted Rida's mother his gaze lingering on Rida who now was pretending of ignoring him, her back facing him.

"Walaikumassalam Rehan, how are you?" He had a small conversation with Mrs Shaikh before he headed to Faiza who was standing with Rida looking at the people around her.

"Assalamualaikum Faiza how are you?" He asked gazing at Rida who huffed a little making him smile. Faiza looked between the two understanding that they both not on talking terms and smirked.

"Walaikumassalam jeeju, Alhamdulillah I am fine but I guess someone is not fine here." She said loud enough for Rida to hear. Rida pinched Faiza making her wince but the blush could be clearly seen on her face.

Rehan rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed on the term Faiza used for him. He knew she was just playing around and there was no harm in it.

"Oh I see." Rehan said looking at Rida giving her a sly smile while she glared at him, her blush not leaving her face.

"Someone is blushing." Faiza whispered in Rehan's ear but loud enough to Rida to hear. Rida ignored what she said and kept herself occupied with her phone.

If he was gonna ignore her then she would do the same!

Rehan smiled at Faiza and continued talking to her, not even daring to speak to Rida because he could clearly see how pissed she was.

"Assalamualaikum." Kaif greeted them making Faiza to squeal knowing he was here in India making a lot of people to turn to them which made the trio embarrassed.

"Walaikumassalam." Rida said from behind Faiza slapping her sister for being not so decent on the airport.

Kaif and Rida fell in a conversation, Rida's back facing Rehan, purposely showing that she was actually angry on him. Faiza had gone to her father to ask for something to eat while Rehan tried using his cell pretending to avoid the two who were having a good time talking. Kaif could see Rehan glancing their way more then he should be and he smiled at that.

"Everyone is being call. The flight has been landed." Faiza informed them and they nodded their head before going to were the elder couple was. Faiza ran towards her parent's while Kaif and Rehan were talking about something with Rida trailing behind them.

They went and stood behind the couple, Kaif eager too meet his parents. Everyone were busy searching for Mr Sayed and taking this as a chance Rehan moved away from Kaif and stood besides Rida. She noticed him besides her and she could feel her heart hammering in her chest but she pretended to not have not noticed him. She was upset that he was not talking to her. She thought that he might be busy with work or Kaif but when she had seen Rehan had replied to Faiza's message she knew that he was ignored her, and the reason? She didn't knew!