- Author's Note -

Very late but I just want to say that I'm happy for Chen and happy for him and his fiancée. Makes me happy that he found someone to spend the rest of his life with honestly.

I've been an exo-l for a little over a year now and I don't regret it at all. Chen is one of my favorite members and vocalist and I love him and hearing that he's engaged and that his fiancée is pregnant just makes me happy knowing he's going to be marrying the love of his life and going to be a great father.

Guys let's continue to show support of all our joys and Chen and his fiancée. Please don't show hate against them cause they don't deserve. Humans can't control their feelings toward certain people and we can't blame them for finding someone they truly love.

If your a true fan then you would be happy for your favorite kpop idol, doesn't even have to be a kpop idol, but show support to your idol and give them all your love if you truly are a fan of them.

We will continue showing the same support and love to Exo and Chen forever! Let's show Chen all our love and support and show him that we are really happy for him!

Congrats to Chen once again and I hope he had a wonderful life with his fiancée and baby 🤧💕

Instagram: @pardon.kookie & @pardonkookie7

~ PardonKookie7 🥺💕🥰