- Chapter 4 -

1 year later || Jiyeon's pov

So far it's been a year since I've gotten kidnapped. There has been some ups and some downs. Ever since that day when those boys approached me and Baekhyun, he has acted different. He acted more serious and focus. I remember one time I eavesdropped on his and D.O's conversation.

|| Flashback ||

I was walking back to my room since I was getting something to eat in the kitchen, but then I heard Baekhyun and that D.O guy talking about something. Me being a curious ass bitch who gets into other peoples business, I secretly listened to their conversation.

"Their back" I heard Baekhyun say. "Wait, you mean Got7 is back?" D.O said sounding a bit shock.

"I thought they were locked up". "Well today they approached Jiyeon and I. They escaped. And now Jiyeon is going to be in danger". Me, in danger?

"We have to protect Jiyeon before they get her. She is now our responsibility". Before I heard anything else, I went straight into my room. I'm already scared being here and now I'm in danger by Got7? Who the fuck is Got7?

|| End of Flashback ||

Ever since that day, they have been keeping a close watch on me. They never let me go out and buy things. If I ever want to get something, then they would send someone to get it for me. If I want to go out and get food, they would get me the food. Honestly it's annoying. Like what are those boys going to do to me?

I looked at the time and it's 9:15 pm. The boys went to a meeting thing so I'm here in the house alone. So I decided to secretly go out. I needed a break and get out of this house. So I got dressed and wore a white crop top, black ripped jeans with a camo jacket.

 So I got dressed and wore a white crop top, black ripped jeans with a camo jacket

Then I secretly and quietly went out the back door. Today there wasn't that much security outside but there was one guy in the back. He was sitting in the chair. He was quite large and looked like he was in his 30s. Me being young, I think I can outrun him. So I quickly opened the door, and ran. He saw me and started running for me. I quickly climbed on the fence and jumped over and ran again. After about 3 minutes of me running, I looked behind me and saw that he didn't follow me.

I sighed in relief and started walking around. It felt good to walk around and get out of that house. After a while, I reached a cafe. I went inside and ordered a coffee and sat down. I didn't have a phone so I just sat there looking out the window. After a few minutes I was given my coffee and drank it. While I wasn't paying attention, someone sat in the seat in front of me.

I looked up and saw a boy with black hair. He was pretty good looking but Baekhyun looked better.

"Hi there" he said with a smile on his face. "Hello...." damnit Jiyeon, you sounded so awkward.

"What's your name cutie?". I felt a little skeptical when a stranger asked my name. But I gave him my name anyways. "I'm Jiyeon, what's your name?".

"I'm BamBam" he said with a smile. Honestly he kinda creeped me out and gave me a bad vibe. He looked so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it! I ignored the feeling and we continued to talk.

"Well it was nice talking to you but I have to get back home" I said getting up.

"I can walk you home if you want" he said getting up too. "No no it's fine, I don't think my p-parents will be ok with seeing me with a stranger" I said walking away a little.

"Come on, stop playing hard to get, I can take you home, it's getting late and there are bad people around this area at this time" he started coming closer to me. I took this as a sign and ran as fast as I can. He was yelling my name but I didn't stop. Then out of nowhere, he grabbed me by my waist and put his hand over my mouth to prevent me from screaming.

"Nice try running away sweetheart, but your not going anywhere". After a while, my eye lids started getting heavier and soon enough, everything went black.

Baekhyun's pov

While the boys and I were at the meeting, I got a call from one of our security. I excused myself and answered the phone.

"Hello?" I said to him. "Boss, she escaped" he said nervously.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE ESCAPED?!" I yelled at him with anger. "S-she ran out the backdoor a-and I t-tried running after h-her but she was too fast and climb o-over the fence" he said while stuttering a lot.

I hung up the phone and went back inside the room. "Boys get up, we have to go." They all got up and walked in my direction.

"But the meeting isn't over" said one of the leaders. "We have an emergency back at our place that is very urgent". And just like that, we left and got in the car.

"What happened Baekhyun" the boys asked me once we came in the car. "She escaped". "What?! How?" said Chen.

"She ran out the back door. One of the guards tried running after her but she was too fast and quickly climbed over the fence". I answered Chen driving as fast as I can to the house.

Time skip: At the house

Soon we arrived at the house. We looked everywhere but didn't find her. We all went back to the house and discussed until I got another phone call from an unknown number. I answered it only hearing my enemy. BamBam

"What is it now BamBam?!" I answered with anger in my voice. "Woah woah buddy calm down, no need to yell". I started getting annoyed and said that I was going to hang up until he said something.

"Already ending the call so soon? You don't want to hear anything from Jiyeon?". When he said Jiyeon's name, I started freaking out.

"Oh now your listening huh?" BamBam said, I could feel him smirking through the phone. "What are you doing to Jiyeon." I said quickly.

"Well well my friend, we're all just have a friendly conversation with her that's all, nothing is happening to her" after he said that he laughed. "Hey Jiyeon, you want to say something to your pathetic boyfriend?". I hear her crying through the phone. She was mumbling something, they must have covered her mouth.

Then I heard her screaming through the thing that is covering her mouth. I hear the other guys laughing. They must be hurting her. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER BAMBAM?!"

"Don't worry, it's just a little cut on her neck, nothing to bad". They are cutting her! They are hurting her!

"STOP IT! WHERE ARE YOU!" I said angrily. "Why would I tell you? Where is the fun in that buddy?" He laughed and then hanged up. I put my phone on the table and grabbed my hair in frustration.

"What happened Baekhyun?". "They have her" I said. "And they are hurting her, she was crying through the phone, we have to hurry and find her".

I looked at the boys and they looked at each other. This is the start to a new mission

To be continued

Another chapter broski! Wow I'm actually proud of myself for posting 4 chapter in the last 2 days or so. But y'all the Bts concert is next week and I'm freaking out! I'm so excited!! And guys, my friend bought me a Exo shirt and I'm so happy rn! I was literally screaming in the mall and people were looking at me. But that's the life of a Exo-L. Anyways I hope you guys are enjoying this story! Please like and comment! Anyways, I hope you guys have a good day/night!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

~PardonKookie7