- Chapter 9 -

Morning || Jiyeon's pov

My eyes started opening up slowly as the sun hit my face. I looked around and soon realized that I wasn't in my room. I started panicking and then felt a strong grip on my waist. I slowly moved my head and saw Baekhyun sleeping while hugging me. I let out a sigh of relief knowing I wasn't kidnapped. But... I was in Baekhyun's bed with him hugging me while he is sleeping. I tried getting out of his grip but that was no use.

I tried waking him up but he just groaned and said, "5 more minutes" which I found cute when he said that in his sleepy voice. So I decided to just wait until he woke up. After about a fucking hour, he woke up.

I felt him kiss my neck a little.

"Morning princess" he said to me, kissing my neck. "Morning Baekhyun" I said after him.

"How did you sleep princess?" He asked. "I slept well but had to wait an hour for you to wake up".

"Why?" He asked cutely. "Because someone wouldn't let go of me" I answered him.

He hummed in response and got out of bed.

"Where are you going?" I said. "Taking a shower, wanna join me". He smirked and my face got red like a tomato. Like if you put a tomato next to my face, we'd be twins.

I quickly shook my head no in response still looking like a tomato.

"I was just joking. Your so cute when your embarrassed". He chuckled and went into the bathroom. I got up and went to my room to get ready myself. I wasn't planning on doing anything. I felt really lazy today so I was going to do what I do best, be a lazy ass person!

I changed into some sweats and a shirt and laid in the couch and turned on the tv. I watched a few K-dramas. One being 'The Way I Hate You' which is the drama Jaemin from NCT is in and let me tell you bitch he is 👌🏽.

(I'm sorry! Jaemin is one of my biases in NCT and he is just fine and adorable!!)

I was literally screaming the whole time and his KISS SCENCE!! That girl was fucking lucky. I screamed when they kissed which literally made all the boys run to my room and open the door and scare the shit out of me. I looked at them and they looked at me.

"What happened?" Chen said. "Why did you scream" Xiumin added after. "Are you okay?!" Kai said. "Are you hurt!" said Lay. "Did something happen?" Baekhyun said.

"Yeah something happened!" I said. "NA JAEMIN KISSED A GIRL AND I'M FANGIRLING SO FUCKING MUCH!! LIKE I WISH I WAS THAT GIRL SO JAEMIN COULD KISS ME!!!" I said. They looked at me with disbelief.

"Really?" D.O said looking at me annoyed. "YES REALLY!! DO YOU KNOW HOW LUCKY THAT GIRL IS TO HAVE NA JAEMIN I REPEAT NA JAEMIN A MEMBER IN NCT TO KISS YOU!!!! LIKE THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN EVERYDAY!" I said yelling at the boys. They laughed at my reaction.

"You literally scared the shit out of us when you screamed. We thought something bad happened" Suho said. "Please don't do that again" Chanyeol told me.

"You expect me?! Choi Jiyeon not to fangirl ever again?!! That's highly impossible. The possibilities of that possibility being possible is another possibility that can possibly never happen" I told them. They looked at each other and laughed.

(If someone knows where I got that possibility line from, then I fucking love you)

"Ok well you seem fine so we are going to go" said Sehun. I waved them goodbye and played the drama not noticing someone is still in the room. Soon I felt someone gaze at me so I looked and saw Baekhyun still in my room.

"Yes?" I asked him. "How can someone be so fucking beautiful" he said.

I looked down to hide my blushing cheeks. My heart was beating fast. I felt him sit on my bed and then his hand went to my chin lifting it up, making me look at him.

"Aww your blushing" he said chuckling. "N-no I'm not" I said looking away.

"Look at me Jiyeon". I obeyed and looked at him in his eyes. That's when I felt like everything in the world stopped and it was only me and him. His eyes were beautiful. My heart was beating so fast that I felt like I was going to have a heart attack.

"Promise me to never leave me" he said sounding serious. "I promise" I told him. He smiled and leaned forward kissing me. It was a short kiss. He leaned his forehead on mine and grabbed my hand. He put my hand on his chest and I felt his heart beat. It was beating fast.

"You feel how fast my heart beat is" he said. I hummed in response. "This is how fast it beats whenever I'm with you" he told me. I backed away and looked at him. He looked at me and smiled. "Everytime you smile, laugh, or around me, my heart beats fast. You make me feel like a different person. You make me a happy person Jiyeon. And that's why I never want you to leave me" he said not breaking eye contact.

My heart was beating so fucking fast. I felt butterflies in my stomach and felt my cheeks burn. He kissed me again and this time it was longer then the first one. It was more passionate and had love in it. He pulled away and looked into my eyes again.

"I love you Jiyeon" he said. "I love you too Baekhyun" I added.

Lay's pov

After everyone left Jiyeon's room, I was planning on hangout with her in her room. Right when I was about to walk in, I saw Baekhyun and Jiyeon kissing. My heart shattered.

"I love you Jiyeon" I heard Baekhyun say. "I love you too Baekhyun" Jiyeon replies to him. My heart stopped. I felt hurt. I felt sad. Soon a tear fell on my cheek. I quickly left before they noticed me and went to my room. I locked the door and laid in my bed. I let out a heavy sigh and put my fingers through my hair.

"Why does this always happen to me" I said feeling sad and mad. I wish I would have confessed to her earlier. But I'm too late. She loves Baekhyun and Baekhyun loves her. I have lost the one I love. The one person who I fell for. And now she's in love with my bestfriend...

To be continued

I feel so sad writing this chapter when I did Lay's pov. My heart! He doesn't deserve this!!! But anyways I am back with another update! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I wanted to update last week but my dad took away my phone for having a bad grade in math. But I'm back like never before! I hope you all enjoy this chapter and book. Please comment and vote!! Have a good day/night!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

~ PardonKookie7