- Chapter 17 -

Jiyeon's pov

"Ladies and gentlemen we have reached Seoul, South Korea. Please keep your seat belts in until the plane comes to a complete stop"

"Jiyeon wake up, we're here" someone said, shaking me a bit. I slowly started opening my eyes and looked around. I guess I fell asleep on the plane.

"Finally your awake beautiful". I looked and saw Baekhyun looking at me. I smiled at him and looked out the window.

We have landed, please be careful as you walk out. And thank you for flying with us. Have a good day!

We all got our bags and went out the plane. When we got out, I took a big stretch.

"Finally! Back home" I said out loud. "Tell me about it" said Chen.

We got our Uber and went back to the house. Baekhyun grabbed the keys and unlocked the door. When he opened it up, we all were shocked. Everything was shattered on the floor.  It was a mess!

"Guys get the guns out. Follow me and be quite" Baekhyun said. The boys quickly took out their guns and walked in carefully.

"Jiyeon stay beside me at all times. Don't leave my side got it" Baekhyun whispered to me. I nodded and we walked in. It was like a scene from a action movie. After walking in deeper into the house, I smelt something terrible.

"W-What's the smell" I said. Right when we turned the corner, we saw one of the maids dead body on the floor. My eyes widened and I out my hand over my mouth. I never see a dead body before.

"There is fresh blood, this had to have happened a few minutes ago", Sehun looked at the wet blood as he said that. I kept looking until I felt someone grab me. I screamed which caught the boys attention. Next thing I knew, there was a gun pointing towards my head and other people pointing guns at the boys.

"Put your weapons down or the girl dies!!" yelled the man who was holding me. Tears stared to fill my eyes.

"Why would we listen to you!!" Kai said still holding his gun toward another man.

"Like he said, if you don't put your gun down, then poor little Jiyeon dies". That voice, it can't be.

"BamBam?!!!" The boys said in unison.

To be continued

Back with another chapter. This chapter is a very short one since I'm busy with moving and putting stuff away in my new room. I'll be back with another chapter that will be LONGER then this one. I hope you all are enjoying this book. Please comment and vote. Have a good day/night!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

~ PardonKookie7