- Chapter 19 -

Jiyeon's pov

When I woke up, Baekhyun wasn't next to me. I looked around but didn't find him anywhere. I opened the door and went downstairs . When I was downstairs, I heard laughter. I head towards the direction where I heard the laughter. When I turned the corner, I saw all the boys in the kitchen talking and laughing.

"Oh you awake Jiyeon". All the boys stopped what they were doing and put their attention on me.

"Yeah I just woke up", I said while stretching my arms.

"You hungry?" said the boy with white hair. I looked at him confused. He looked so familiar but I couldn't recognize him.

"Oh right you might not recognize us since we dyed our hair but I'm Namjoon" he said while smiling, which was showing his dimples. The other guys introduced themselves to me. Soon we all were eating while talking and getting to know each other. While I was eating, I felt someone was eyeing me down. I turned and saw that Jimin was staring at me. He quickly looked away when he noticed that I caught him staring at me.

Baekhyun's pov

While I was talking to Namjoon, I caught Jimin looking at something. I turned my head slightly and saw that he was staring at Jiyeon. I started feeling mad yet jealous at the same time. Soon Jiyeon caught him staring at her which made him look away. When she was about to turn back around, she looked at me but quickly looked away.

Jiyeon's pov

When I turned around, I saw Baekhyun staring at me. I quickly looked away knowing that he saw Jimin staring at me. The boys and I continued to talk until we heard the news go on, on the tv. We all looked at each other and went to the tv.

Breaking new: Last night there was a shooting on kkaepsong avenue. Turns out that 7 escaped prisoners known as the gang Got7 were involved in this shooting. They are now arrested and were sent to prison but we later found out that 2 other gangs were involved in this dangerous shooting. They have escaped and are somewhere in South Korea. Please be careful and if you have any other information about this shooting please call the police as soon as possible!

(Sorry for putting kkaepsong avenue, was literally the first thing that popped up in my head 😂)

Suho turned off the tv after the lady stopped talking.

"What do we do now?" asked D.O

"Well they didn't know that it was us, they just said 2 other gangs, they didn't mention us" Suga said.

"But just in case, you all should stay here for now until you find another house". We all looked at Hoseok after what he said.

"It's the safest choice" he added. There was a moment of silent until Lay began speaking.

"He's right. It's probably the best choice for now". The others agreed. So we were going to live at BTS's house until we find one of our own houses. After talking, we all decided to go back to our rooms and relax for a bit since we were all worked up about the shooting problem.

When I got back in the room, Baekhyun was already there on the bed on his phone. He honestly looked pretty hot even though he isn't doing anything. How did I get so lucky to have a boyfriend like him.

"You know a picture can last longer", my thoughts were interrupted when Baekhyun spoke up. I looked at him and saw him smirking at me.

"Your too cute when your blushing. How did I get so lucky to have a girlfriend like you", he got up and pinched my cheeks.

"Ahh stop it" I said and pushed his hand away. He laughed and grabbed my hand and brought me to the bed.

He started cuddling me and snuggling his head into my neck.

"Jiyeon you know I love you right?", he asked me.

"Yes" I answered him

"Will you ever leave me for any other guy?", I looked at him and then answered him.

"I will never leave you for anyone else. Your the one I love Baekhyun" I leaned in and gave him a soft kiss.

"And if this is about Jimin staring at me, just don't worry about it. There is nothing I feel for him. He is just a friend, nothing more" I told him.

"Oh that's good, I got worried that my baby would leave me", I laughed and we both ended up watching a movie together. Soon we both fell asleep during the movie.

Lay's pov

I decided to check up on Jiyeon and see if she wanted to watch a movie with me and Sehun. I knocked on the door but there was no answer. Knocked again but still no answer. So I opened up the door slowly and saw Jiyeon and Baekhyun in each others arms and a movie was playing. My heart broke seeing this sight.

I didn't even realize that a tear fell down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away and went back to my room. When I opened the door, Sehun looked at me then tilted his head.

"Where is Jiyeon?" he asked. "O-oh she's a-asleep already" I said. He didn't ask me anymore questions and we both watched the movie together. All through the movie, the sight of Baekhyun and Jiyeon sleeping together was in my head. My heart broke everytime I kept thinking about this. I need to get over my crush on Jiyeon, it's best for her and me... especially me, cause I'm tired of getting heart broken.

To be continued

Another chapter update! Guys, I would like to say that soon this book will be coming to an end. I know it's a miracle that this horrible book will be over soon...jk but don't worry, I have 6 fanfiction stories that I've been dying to write about!! But stay toned for those. If there is any grammar or parts of the story that don't make sense, I'm sorry! I'm writing this at 1 in the morning (almost 2) so I'm a bit tired and also hungry 😂. But I hope you all are enjoying this book. Please vote and comment. I (J) hope you have a good day/night!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

~ PardonKookie7