Prologue

You slowly opened your eyes. You looked around the room you were in. It was dark and cold. There was nothing except a desk, spray cans scattered on the floor and a chair that you were sitting on. You tried moving your hands, but they were tied up.

"I see your awake". You looked up and saw a man who was around his early 20s. He was wearing a white shirt with black ripped jeans. You had to admit, he looked pretty good looking. You tried opening up your mouth but soon realized there was tape around your mouth.

"Oh I forgot the boys put tape around your mouth, here let me take it off for you sweetheart". He came closer to you. Once he took it off, he backed away. "W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" was all you said. "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl".

Yay finally starting another book that I think will be good. As you can tell, this book is a Exo fanfic about Baekhyun. I really hope you like this. So far I like it better then my other book already! I have some good news y'all! So I am officially on spring break, starting from last week on Thursday. So while I'm on Spring break, I will try to write a lot. Also! There is like a month left of school and I'm so happy but also very sad since family things are going to happen during the summer 😭🤧. But I hope you guys enjoy this NEW fanfic that I'm writing about. Please like and comment if you enjoy this fanfic. I hope you have a good day/night!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

~ PardonKookie7 💜