- Chapter 11 -

Morning || D.O's pov

I woke up by the sound of video games. I looked up and saw Lay playing Fortnite

(That's the first game that came into my head)

"When are you ever going to stop playing that stupid game" I asked him. He turned around and looked at me.

"Never" He said to me, then went back to his game. I sighed and shook my head. Today I decided to hangout and comfort Jiyeon because of the incident yesterday.

I got up and took a shower. After taking a shower, I went straight to Jiyeon's room. When I was at the door, I knocked.

"Baekhyun if that's you, then leave I don't want to see or talk to you" Jiyeon said very coldly.

"Oh so you don't want to see or talk to your best friend, ok I see how it is" I responded to her. Then the door opened right after I said that.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were Baekhyun, come in". She backed away and let me enter her room. I saw a bowl of popcorn on her bed and then looked at the tv. She's watching another k-drama. She's literally addicted to those I swear.

She sat down on her bed and grabbed a handful of popcorn and ate them.

"So what do you want?" She said with popcorn stuffed in her mouth.

"Well first of all I wanted to talk about what happened last night". I looked at her and then she looked down. I heard her let out a sigh. I went to her bed and sat beside her.

"Talk to me Jiyeon, I need to know what happened last night". She lifted up her and looked at me.

"Do I have to D.O?". She looked at me again. "Yes Jiyeon I'm trying to fix this problem that happened". She let out a sigh in defeat.

"Well last night I had a dream". "Continue". I told her.

"I was standing and then I heard a scream. I looked around but saw nothing.... but then I heard another scream and saw my h-house". Her voice started cracking a little.

"Then I went inside and.....and I saw...". I didn't even notice that a tear fell down her cheek.

"I saw Baekhyun and a man standing next to him. He was y-yelling at my parents then he told the man to shoot my p-parents. The person turned out to be Chanyeol. I tried to stop him but I couldn't... he shot my p-parents". I saw that tears were falling on her cheek. I went to her and hugged her. She started crying in my chest while whispering words like, "I'm sorry mom and dad" or "I wish I could've helped them" and "Why did they have to die, I should've taken their spot".

It hurt my heart seeing my best friend hurt and crying. I stroked her hair while calming her down.

"Shh, it's alright Jiyeon it's alright, you'll be okay". I told her still stroking her hair gently. Soon I didn't hear her sniffles anymore. I looked and saw that she fell asleep on my chest. I put the strand of hair that was in her face behind her ear. Then I tucked her back in bed, turned off the tv and left her room.

I honestly felt bad for her. She saw her parents die in her dream. I can see why she would be mad at Baekhyun. I mean if someone asked another person to kill your parents, shouldn't you be mad?

I was feeling hungry and decided to get something to eat. I then grabbed a jacket, put on my shoes, got my wallet and left the house to get something for me. I also decided to get some food for Jiyeon since she might be hungry when she wakes up.

I ended up walking to my aunts restaurant. She makes really good kimbap and tteokbokki, better then my mom if I'm being honest. I opened the door and the little bells rang.

"Ohh my nephew!! How have you been!". My aunt went to me and hugged me tightly. I can tell that she missed me.

"I'm good auntie. I was wondering if I can get some kimbap and-" then she cut me off.

"And tteokbokki?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Kimbap and tteokbokki!" She yelled to the people in the back. She told me to sit down and wait for her so I did. I sat at an empty table and waited for my food.

Soon my aunt walked out with a bag. She placed the bag infront of me and looked at me.

"Any drinks?". She asked me still smiling. "Two cokes please".

"Two cokes? Usually you'll get one... is there someone you'll be sharing the food with?". She smirked a little.

"I'm sharing it with my friend. She felt sad today and I decided to cheer her up with some food" I told her.

She nodded and grabbed two cokes. We both hugged each other and bid our goodbyes. Now I was on my way to the house and hopefully cheer up Jiyeon.

Jiyeon's pov

I woke up and saw that I was in my bed. How did I end up here? I remembered that I was watching a k-drama and then D.O and I talked and I cried in his chest.... I must've fallen asleep. I looked at the clock and saw it was 4:45 pm. Fuck I missed breakfasts and lunch!

My thought got interrupted when there was a knock on my door. Me thinking it was D.O I said come in. Turned out it was him. I looked at him with a cold glare.

"Get out of my room Baekhyun" I said to him coldly.

"Jiyeon please I'm sorry for whatever I did please just-" I cut him off since his voice was already annoying me.

"Get out of my room now! I told you that I will never ever forgive you. And don't even try". I saw that he put his head down. He sighed and looked at me again.

"Jiyeon, I'm sorry, from the bottom of my heart I'm am so so sorry. Please forgive me. I love you so much. Please Jiyeon" he said with tears in his eyes. I can tell that he's been crying since his eyes looked red and a bit puffy.

I sighed and looked at him. "Get out" I told him. I saw a tear fall down his cheek. Then he walked out of my room.

Then a few minutes later, D.O came in my room with a bag.

"What's that?" I asked. Then I smelled the familiar smell that makes my mouth water every time. Tteokbokki.

"It's food, want so-". I quickly ran to him, grabbed the bag and then saw heaven. It was tteokbokki and kimbap with two cokes.

"HEY! Save me some. The food is for both of us". He sat on my bed and we began eating. We laughed, talked and had a good time together. Soon he left my room since he was feeling tired and decided to sleep. But for me, I ended up watching so many K-drama's. But slowly my eyes began to feel heavier and heavier and soon I fell asleep.

To be continued

This was just a quick chapter I quickly wrote because I have to take a math test at my new school very soon. This chapter isn't that crazy or anything but the next chapter will hopefully have some spice in it. But I really hope you guys are enjoying this book. Thank you so much for 200+ reads. It means so much to me knowing people are actually reading this book and are enjoying it. It makes me happy 😊. Please comment and vote if you enjoy this book. I hope you have a good day/night!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

~ PardonKookie7