- Chapter 16 -

Jiyeon's pov

Today is the last day staying at Jeju Island. I'm a bit sad cause then we have to go back home. No more fun at the beach, going to arcades and stuff like that. Kai told me that all of us were going to do something fun on our last day. I got up and got ready. It took me a while decided what I wanted to wear. But I decided to wear a white shirt paired up with jeans and a jacket to top it off.

 But I decided to wear a white shirt paired up with jeans and a jacket to top it off

Outfit

I grabbed my bag and waited until Kai was done getting ready.

"Kai hurry the fuck up! Your taking forever!!". He was literally in the bathroom for 45 minutes now. I always thought girls took forever to get ready but no! Wait until you meet Kai.

"Be patient! It takes a long time to be this good looking!". I rolled my eyes.

"Good looking? Pffff good looking my ass. Have you see Jaehyun? Now that's what we call good looking", I yelled back at him.

(Jaehyun was the first person who popped up in my head. Also still can't comprehend that I saw NCT 127 yesterday 6/2/19)

After 10 minutes, he finally came out. He was wearing a white shirt with black ripped jeans and vans. He took that long just to wear a shirt, jeans and vans. I'm about to fucking yeet myself off the balcony.

"It took you 55 minutes to pick out a shirt, jeans and vans? I cannot with you right now Kai", I face palmed myself.

"At least I look good though, who knows we might meet some hot chicks". He grabbed his sun glasses and then we headed out. We went down to the lobby and saw all the boys waiting.

"Oh my gosh finally you guys are done", Baekhyun said while getting up from his chair.

"What took you forever! You literally took 1 hour!", Chen said looking at us.

"It wasn't me!! I literally only took 10 minutes! This boy standing next to me took 55 minutes to get ready so don't blame me!" I yelled at them.

"Excuse me? It takes time for all of this sweet heart", Kai said, flipping his hair which made me laugh.

"Ok let's just go please cause I'm very hungry and didn't eat anything since lunch yesterday". Chanyoel got up and started walking and we followed behind him.

We ended up going to this breakfast cafe and let me tell you, we had a feast. Probably me, Baekhyun and Xiumin ate the least amount of food out of all the guys. So many people kept looking at the guys like they were crazy. They were eating like this was their last meal ever.

"Well that was embarrassing" said Xiumin. "Agreed" me and Baekhyun said in unison.

"Why? What happened?", said Sehun.

"Did you all not see how many people kept looking at us? You guys literally ate so much like it was your last meal ever" said Baekhyun.

"This is why we barely go out to eat" said Xiumin.