- Chapter 7 -

A few months later || Jiyeon's pov

It's been a few months and everyday my feelings for Baekhyun has grown stronger. There are some days when me and Baekhyun hangout together and if I'm being honest, I love being with him. He makes me happy all the time. Everytime I see him, I smile. Also me and D.O got pretty close with each other after he said he thinks Baekhyun likes me.

Me and him are like best friends. We have many things in common. It feels nice to have a friend to talk to since I haven't seen/talked to my friends ever since I ended up here.

After a while I got up and went to Baekhyun's room to ask him if he wanted to hangout. We haven't hanged out in a while since he's been really busy which makes me sad since we don't hangout like we used to do.

I went to his room and knocked on his door.

"Come in" he said to me. I opened the door and he looked at me.

"Yes Jiyeon?" he said while looking back at the paper work on his desk".

"I was wondering if you were able to hangout with me today" I said looking at him with hopeful eyes.

"Can't you see that I'm busy right now Jiyeon?! I have a lot of work to do. Ask one of the boys or something. Go and leave me alone please" he told me.

I felt my heart break and left his room. When I got out of his room, I let out a sigh. This always happens every time I ask him to hangout. He says he is busy all he time. I walked back to my room and laid in my bed. I felt really lonely again. Like I have no one by my side. My thoughts were interrupted when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" I said. The door opened revealing Lay leaning on the door frame.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to hangout with me" he said looking down.

"Oh sure" I said smiling to myself. He looked up and smiled. "Get ready then meet me downstairs" he said before leaving my room. After he left, I got up and changed. After changing I brushed my hair and put on a little bit of makeup.

I looked at myself in there mirror one last time before leaving

I looked at myself in there mirror one last time before leaving. Right when I left my room, I heard a voice behind me.

"Where are you going?". I already knew who it was. I turned around and was face-to-face with Baekhyun.

"Oh, Lay asked me if I wanted to hangout with him and I said yes since you weren't able to hangout with me" I said to him. I saw his fist bawl up after I said that but ignored it. I smiled and walked away until I felt a hand grab my wrist. I turned around and saw Baekhyun looking at me.

"Um can you let go, Lay is waiting for me downstairs" I said to him sounding impatient. "You better get back home before 8:00 pm sharp" he said. I saw anger in his eyes. Me being me I decided to tease him a little.