- Chapter 18 -

Jiyeon's pov

"BamBam?!" The boys said in unison.

I turned my head a little and saw BamBam standing on the side, with a knife in his hand.

"Well I'm glad you all remember me, I'm touched" he said while putting his hand over his chest.

"What do you want BamBam" Baekhyun yelled at him, still pointing both his guns at BamBam's men.

"Simple, give me her", BamBam looked at me and smirked. I looked over at the guys and they looked at me. I turned my head and looked over at BamBam.

"I'm afraid that we can't let that happen" Lay said. BamBam looked over at Lay and laughed like he was crazy.

"Fine then", BamBam then walked over to me and grabbed my wrist roughly, making me wince in pain.

"Then if I can't have her, then I'll just simply kill her, like what you did to her parents". He held me and put the knife on my throat. Tears started filling my eyes, when he mentioned my parents. I looked at Baekhyun. As soon as I looked at him, I immediately looked down and started crying.

"P-please stop B-BamBam" I whispered, loud enough for him to hear me. Soon I felt something go by my ear.

"Well we're just going to have to see babe" he whispered in my ear, making me shiver all over my body.

"You have 5 seconds Baekhyun or else she dies". Baekhyun looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"5...4", BamBam started pressing the knife harder on my skin, making me scream in pain. The boys looked at me and Baekhyun with scared eyes.

"3", Soon I felt something go down my neck. It hurt, I want all the pain to stop. It just hurts, Baekhyun please help.

"2...and-", right when BamBam was about to say 1, we heard the door being slammed open. Soon there was smoke all over the house.

"We're back bitches!!" someone yelled. Then there was gun shots being fired. I felt someone grab my wrist and drag me somewhere else, away from all the shooting. I panicked and started screaming and kicking.

"Jiyeon! It's ok it's me, Jimin". I looked and it was that Jimin guy that I met before when they came to the house. I really didn't recognize him since his hair was pink.

"We're here to help you guys out. Now hurry and follow me, I'll take you to the van where Jin hyung can clean your wound". He grabbed my hand and then we ran out the back door. When we reached outside, he looked around for an exit. The boys didn't have a back door so we had to look for a ladder. We got interrupted when we heard someone yell at us. We turned and saw two men with guns in there hands.

"GIVE US THE GIRL NOW OR WE"LL FIRE!!" yelled one of them.

"Jiyeon get behind me now". I listened to Jimin and got behind him.

"HE SAID GIVE US THE GIRL!!" said the other guy. "No can do guys, she's mine" Jimin said to the guys.

"Well you leave us no choice" right before the guys were about to shoot, Jimin yelled at me.

"JIYEON RUN!!! JIN IS IN THE VAN NOW GO!!!!" he yelled at me.

"What about you!?!!!" I said to him

"Just go I got this. Now leave!!". Right when I started running, the guys started shooting. I quickly ran and jumped over the fence. I started running, looking for the van that Jimin mentioned to me. Soon I found a black van parked a few houses down from Baekhyun's house. I ran and opened the door. When I opened the door, there was a guy holding a gun, pointing it at me. I put my hands up.

"Who are you?" asked the guy. "I-I'm Jiyeon... Choi Jiyeon" I told him. After I said that he told me to come in, so I did. Then he started cleaning up the blood from my neck. Right when he was done, the door opened and a bunch of guys got in.

"Jin hyung drive now!!!" yelled a guy. Jin quickly went to the driver seat and started driving.

"Get the first aid kit Jungkook" said a guy with white hair.

"W-what happened?" I asked.

"Jimin got shot two times" Sehun said while looking out the window. "Is everyone okay? Is anyone injured?" asked a guy with black hair.

"We're good Taehyung" said Lay.

"Thank you guys for the help but how did you know we were in trouble?" Baekhyun said, while moving next to me.

"Well you know the red button we gave you guys just in case you got in trouble" said a guy who's wearing all black. The boys hummed in response.

"Well Chen hyung pressed it and we hurried to your house" the guy said, making all the boys thank Chen.

"Hey you okay?" Baekhyun said to me. "Yeah, still a little shaken up by the situation but I'm fine". Baekhyun held my hand tightly, making me feel safe again.

"I'm sorry I had to make you go through this", Baekhyun looked at me. "It's fine, we all got out alive and safe. Let's just forget about this whole situation and focus on the present" I said to me.

"Okay guys, so you guys will be staying at our place for now until you guys find somewhere else to stay" said a guy with brown hair.

"Thanks Hoseok hyung" Sehun said, smiling at him.

"Let's get home, I'm tired" Xiumin said, laying back in his seat. The rest of the ride was silent. When we got to the other house, we had to share a room. I ended up sharing a room with Baekhyun. He took a shower then I took a shower after him. We decided to share the bed together since none of us wanted to sleep on the couch that was in our room. We laid down and put the blanket over us. Baekhyun put his arms around me. Then he turned me around to look at him.

"Jiyeon, I'm sorry again for hurting you. It's my fault that your in this situation" Baekhyun said, looking down. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me.

"Baekhyun, it's not your fault. I already told you that I'm fine. Please, let's just forget about this. That was the past. Let's focus on the present okay" I told him. He nodded and smiled.

"Jiyeon...", I tilted my head a little. "Yes Baekhyun?" I asked him.

"I've wanted to ask you this for a while now....so ummm... will you- will you be... will you be my girlfriend?" he said to me. He looked away from me, looking nervous for my answer.

I chuckled and lifted his chin up to make him look at me again.

"Yes Baekhyun, I will gladly be your girlfriend", I told him. He looked at me with wide eyes, surprised by my answer.

"R-really? You really want to be my girlfriend?!" He said, still looking at me with wide eyes, which was adorable.

"Yes you dork" I laughed a bit. Baekhyun then pulled me into a kiss. The kiss was gentle yet filled with love. He pulled away and put his forehead on mine.

"Thank you Jiyeon, thank you" He whispered.

"I love you Baekhyun" I told you.

"I love you too... Jiyeon" He said to me.

After, we fell asleep, still in each others arms. I will never forget this day.

To be continued

And I'm back with another chapter. I am now settled in my new house. Sorry if this has any grammar mistake or doesn't make since, I'm writing this at 1 in the morning so I quickly wrote this chapter so I can go to bed and sleep! I also want to say thank you so much for 400+ reads. Never knew this many people would read my book and it makes me so happy that people are reading this terrible book. I also recently started getting into Day6 so who knows, I might write a Day6 fanfic. We may never know. But I hope you all are enjoying this book. Please vote and comment! I hope you have a good day/night!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

~PardonKookie7