- Chapter 14 -

Jiyeon's pov

"Jiyeon wake up". I felt someone shaking me. I didn't feel like getting up today. I kept groaning and groaning, hoping that the person will stop shaking me.

"Fine if you don't wake up, then", I felt someone go by my ear.

"Then I'll will kiss you". I got up quickly but I hit my head against the person trying to wake up. Then I saw that Kai was on the floor holding his head.

"You dumbass. Why are you trying to wake me up when it's so early in the morning!" I yelled at him.

"Early?!! You call 12:38 early?" Kai yelled back, still holding his head.

I looked at the clock and it was 12:38.

"Well if you didn't know, I like to sleep in, plus we're on vacation. What's he point on waking up early?" I told him. He rolled his eyes and got up.

"Well Baekhyun called and said that we're going out to eat and asked us to be ready by 12:50".

"Oh I have plenty of- WAIT 12:50?!!! SHIT I GOTTA GET READY!!". I quickly pushed Kai out of the way and went to my bag. I grabbed the first things that I saw and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a shower, I changed, did my hair and then went outside.

"Damn, never knew you could be so hot Jiyeon". Kai looked at me and licked his lips.

"Shut the fuck up or else I'm gonna kick your ass".

Outfit

I put on my shoes and then me and Kai walked to the lobby where the boys were already waiting for us.

"Finally you guys took- oh my fucking god". Xiumin looked at me and then looked at the boys. All the boys mouths dropped, except for D.O since he doesn't find me attractive in THAT way.

"I swear to god if you guys don't close your mouths, I'm going back to sleep" I said to them.

"Now can we go cause I'm fucking starving". They laughed and then we went to the restaurant which was a Korean BBQ restaurant. When we entered, my mouth started to water. It smelled so good that the smell made my stomach grumble. Ughh I'm so hungry!!

The waiter lead us to a table and we all sat down. I ended up sitting between to Baekhyun and Lay.

We all ordered the food and then we started making the food. After the food was done, Suho served us and we all dug in.

"Omg you guys are eating like this is your last meal on earth" Suho said sounding disgusted.

"Bitch shut the fuck up and eat" D.O said, making me laugh which soon made the guys laugh and then we just all laughed like crazy people, making everyone in the restaurant stare at us.

After eating

We all walked back to the hotel room to relax for a bit. While I was walking to my room, I felt someone grab my wrist. I turned around and saw that it was Lay.

"Yes Lay?". I asked him.

"I-I was wondering if you w-wanted to hangout with me, for a b-bit". He was stuttering a bit which I found honestly cute. I laughed a little and agreed to go with him.

We ended up going to a amusement park which was not the far from our hotel. I was so excited that I grabbed Lay's hand and dragged him inside quickly. While we were running, a bear caught my eyes.

"Look at the bear!". I pointed to the big white bear with a heart shaped stomach.

"Want it?" Lay asked. I quickly nodded and home we walked over to the game.

"Wanna play?" The man asked us. Lay answered yes to the man.

"Well that will be 3 dollars to play" he said. Lay took out his wallet and gave him 3 dollars. The man told Lay how to win the game and then he started playing. He threw the ball but missed the milk jugs. He threw it again and knocked over 1. He threw his last one which knocked the last 2 over.

"Congratulations, you win!! Now pick a prize, any prize!" The man said. Lay pointed to the white bear I was talking about and the man gave it to Lay.

"Ahh thank you Lay!!" I said while hugging the bear.

"Anything for you Jiyeon". We looked at each other and smiled. We spent the rest of the times going on rides, playing games. We decided to end it off by going on the Ferris wheel. We got inside and sat down. Then the Ferris wheel started going up.

I looked at the view of Jeju island and it was the most beautiful sights I've ever seen.

"Jiyeon" I heard Lay say. I looked at him and nodded.

"Thanks for hangout with me today. It means a lot to me" he smiled at me.

"No problem, anything for a friend" I told him. We stopped at the top and the Ferris wheel. You could see everything from up here.

"Wow, isn't this sight beautiful". I asked Lay while looking out.

"Yeah, but not as beautiful as you" he said to me.

(I just made myself cringe so much)

I looked at Lay but he was looking outside. He smiled to myself. What are these boys doing to me honestly.

"Hey Jiyeon". I turned and said 'yes' to Lay.

"Do you like someone?" He asked.

"Yeah... why?" I said to him. His smile faded after I said that. "O-oh nothing, just, forget it" He said.

We got out of the ride and then walked back to our hotel room. Lay said a simple good bye and left to go to his room. Wonder what's up with him. I went to my room and unlocked the door. I went inside and saw Kai sleeping on the bed with the tv still on.

"Idiot, didn't even put a blanket on himself". I grabbed his blanket and put it on him. Then I got my self ready to go to sleep and laid on my bed. Then I slowly fell asleep.

To be continued

Another chapter!! I didn't know what to write about in this chapter so that's why it sounds so terrible. But I hope you guys are enjoying this book. Please comment and vote. I hope you have a good day/night!!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

- PardonKookie7