- Chapter 6 -

Jiyeon's pov

"Jiyeon" you heard a calming voice calling you. "Jiyeon wake up sweetie", the person started shaking you. You slowly opened your eyes and there was your mother standing beside you.

"Mom!", you yelled and hugged her. "I missed you" you started crying. "Sweetie, you act like I was gone for years" she stroked your hair. It was comforting.

"Please don't ever leave me mom, please" you whispered to her.

"I will never leave you honey" she said back to you.

You woke up with tears in your eyes. You were breathing heavily. You looked around and saw that you were still in your room, it was a dream. It felt so real.

The door opened revealing Baekhyun. He looked at you and you looked at him. He noticed tears in your eyes. He came up to you and hugged you.

"What's wrong princess?" he asked you. Your heart was beating fast when he hugged you. You never expected Baekhyun to do this.

"I-I had a d-dream, and I-I saw m-my mom" you said to him still crying. He stroked your hair like what your mom did to you in your dream which made you cry even more.

After a while of him comforting you, he pulled away.

"Better?", he asked. "Yes, thank you Baekhyun" you said to him.

"Get ready, we are going to have breakfast" he said and left.

You sighed. Byun Baekhyun, What are you doing to me that is making my heart beat fast whenever I'm around you?!

Baekhyun's pov

After I was done comforting Jiyeon, I went downstairs to the boys. After a while, Jiyeon came down and we all ate.

"Did the cat catch your guys tongue or something" I said breaking the silence that was in the room.

"We just thought you were still mad from you know so we decided not to irritate you that much" said Chanyeol.

"You guys can talk, I already talked to Jiyeon about it, plus I'm used to you guys being annoying" I said to them. They started talking again. I noticed that Jiyeon was not talking. Maybe she didn't want to talk because of the dream she had. After a while everyone finished their breakfast and went to their rooms.

I decided to hangout with Jiyeon today. She has been in this house forever and hasn't been out in a while so I decided to hangout with her. I went to her room and knocked on the door.

"Come in" she said. I opened the door and went inside. "Oh h-hello Baekhyun, is there anything you need?" She asked me.

"No, but I was wondering if you wanted to hangout with me today?" I said to her. She thought about it for a little and nodded her head 'yes'. I told her to get ready and to meet me downstairs.

Then I went to my room and got ready myself.

Jiyeon's pov

Baekhyun asked me if I wanted to hangout with him today. I obviously said yes. When he left my room, I got up and took a quick shower. After talking a shower, I got ready and did my hair and put a little bit of makeup on. I decided to wear a crop top with jeans.

 I decided to wear a crop top with jeans