- Chapter 1 -

Morning || Jiyeon's pov

I got woken up by my alarm ringing. Being me, I groaned and whined since I HATE mornings. After a few minutes of me being a child (literally), I got up and went into my bathroom and took a quick shower.

After taking a shower, I brushed my hair, did my makeup and changed. I decided to wear a grey sweater with ripped black jeans and white shoes.

 I decided to wear a grey sweater with ripped black jeans and white shoes

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. I was greeted by the smell of delicious, homemade pancakes.

"Good morning mom and dad". My mom turned and smiled at me. "Morning sweetie, I made your favorite". I sat down and she put a plate of 2 pancakes in front of me. My mouth was already watering by the smell. "Do you need a ride to school today Jiyeon?" said my dad.

"Not today, it's a beautiful day outside so I want to walk to school". My dad nodded and we continued eating. After a while, I was done eating. I put my plate in the sink and kissed my mom and dad goodbye and off I went. It was 7:56 when I arrived at school. I went inside and went to my locker. I closed the door and was greeted by my bestfriend.

"Hey girl!!". We both hugged each other and talked for a little until the bell rang and we both went our separate ways. I entered the classroom and sat in my seat which was next to Jisung, my guy friend. Jisung has been my friend for a couple of months now. He was actually new in our school and I decided to make the first move and then after that, we became friends.

"Hi Jiyeon" Jisung said smiling at me. I swear this boy is adorable! He looks like a squirrel! Which I find cute.

"Hi Jisung" I said returning a smile to him. We both turned our attention when our teacher entered the room, late again like always.

Time skip: Lunch

Finally, the period everyone loves, Lunch! Jisung and I walked to our table where we saw Momo waving at us. "Hey guys" said Momo smiling at us. "Hi unnie, how was class". "It was alright, boring like always". We continued to talk until the bell rang. We bid our goodbyes and went to class.

Time skip: After school

(Everyone your author is hella lazy so your going to see lots of time skips in the book)

I was walking home while listening to BTS Boy with luv. This song was so catchy and I loved it when it first came out. After a few minutes of walking, I finally arrived home. But something was odd. The door was wide open which was strange because my parents never leave the door open. I started getting curious but worried.

I slowly walked inside and that's when my heart sank. All the furniture was tossed and flipped over on the floor. Things were broken and scattered all over the floor. I got scared so I yelled for my parents. "Mom! Dad!, where are you!". No response. I looked around the first floor but saw nothing. I was about to go up the stairs but then something caught my eye. I saw a drop of blood on the stairs. I quickly ran up and saw that my parents door to their room was open.

I looked inside and that's when my heart stopped. I saw my dad lying on the floor with a pool of blood and my mom on the bed with blood on her body. I screamed and cried. I started shaking. I got my phone and was about to dial 911 until everything went... Black.

To be continued

Another chapter posted! I feel really good about this book already. I'm tying to take advantage of my spring break and write as many chapters as I can. But I really hope you guys are enjoying this book. Please like and comment! And have a good day/night!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

~ PardonKookie7