- Chapter 15 -

Jiyeon's pov

I woke up by the sun shining in my face from the balcony. I looked and saw that the door was open to the balcony. I looked around but didn't see Kai at all. Then I went to the balcony and then looked around. Still didn't see Kai or any of the boys. I decided to go to each of the boys rooms to see if anyone is here.

I put on some shorts and a shirt along with my vans and went out. First I went to Chanyeol and Xiumin's room. I knocked but there was no answer. I went to the next room which was Sehun and Lay's room. No answer. Then I went to Chen and Suho's room and no answer again. Lastly I went to D.O and Baekhyun's room. I knocked and then the door opened.

Baekhyun was the one who opened the door for me.

"Oh hey Jiyeon, what are you doing here. I thought you were with the guys?". Baekhyun asked me.

"Well I just woke up a few minutes ago and didn't see Kai in the room and went to the boys room but they weren't in there". I told him

He nodded and then thought for a while until he spoke again, "Well, wanna hangout today while the boys are busy?". I thought about for a while but then ended up agreeing.

He told me to get ready and that he'll come to my room when he's done getting ready. I went to my room and took a shower. After taking a shower, I changed, did my hair and put on some makeup for a natural look. I ended up wearing a striped shirt with ripped jeans and white shoes.

 I ended up wearing a striped shirt with ripped jeans and white shoes

Outfit

After I was done changing, I heard a knock on my door. I went to the door and opened it. Baekhyun smiled at me and held his hand out.

"Shall we?" He said. "We shall" I laughed and grabbed his hand. We walked down the streets of Jeju island and it was beautiful. The sun was shining and you can hear the waves crashing against the rocks.

"Where are we going Baekhyun?" I asked. "You'll find out soon princess" he told me.

After walking for a few minutes, we ended up at this restaurant. We walked in and then we were seated at a table.

"I don't know what to get, all the food sounds delicious" I said, while my mouth was watering thinking about the food.

"How about we get some kimchi and tteokbokki?" He said. I nodded without hesitating. I love tteokbokki, it reminds me of when my mom made that for me when I was young.

"Hello, my name is Jennie and I'll be your waiter for today, how may I help you".

"We'll get some kimchi and tteokbokki" Baekhyun said. "Is that all handsome?" The waiter winked at him. I swear I was so close to slapping that slut.

"That's it, thank you", "No problem baby boy". She took the menus and gave Baekhyun one last wink. I was annoyed and Baekhyun noticed.

"Aww is my princess jealous?", he came to me and squeezed my cheeks.

"Don't worry babe, you'll always be mine". He gave me a wink which made me blush. I looked away until our food came. The stupid waiter came and put our food down.

"This is a lot of food for you babe, why don't we share the food", I swear I was about to fucking beat the shit out of the waiter. She's getting on my nerves already.

I cleared my throat which made the waiter look at me. Once she looked at me, she had a disgusted look on her face.

"Who's this slut?" The waiter said to Baekhyun. Baekhyun was about to answer her but I cut him off.

"Excuse me but I'm his girlfriend. Now go or else I'm gonna kick your ass and I'm not lying" I responded to her.

"Whatever" she said and walked away.

There was a few minutes of silence until Baekhyun started talking.

"Girlfriend huh?", I looked at him and he smirked. "I-I was m-making an excuse, don't g-get full of yourself" I told him and we started eating. After we were done eating, we went to the arcade and played some games.

"HAHA I BEAT YOU!!" I yelled at Baekhyun after I won the racing game.

"No fair! You cheated!!" He said, sounding like a child which was adorable.

"Don't be a sore loser!" I told him and laughed at him.

"Your mean", he pouted and crossed his arms. My heart literally melted.

"Whatever, lets go back to the hotel now. The boys may be wondering where we are" I told him. I grabbed his hand and we started walking back to the hotel. The sun was setting when we got back to the hotel. We said our goodbyes and walked back to our room.

Baekhyun's pov

After saying bye to Jiyeon, I went back to my room. When I unlocked the door, I heard noises from the tv.

"Where were you?" Was the first thing I heard D.O say to me when he saw me.

"I was out with Jiyeon since you guys left us" I told him. "Bro I thought you guys got kidnapped or something" he said.

"But where were YOU guys at? Noticed you guys left me and Jiyeon by ourselves".

"Me and the boys decided to hangout with each other so you and Jiyeon can have your privacy together, if you know what I mean" he winked at me.

"Shut up!! We didn't do anything like that!" I yelled at him.

"Not yet" he said. I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.

"Chill, I'm joking! You should've seen your face. It was priceless" he laughed while holding his stomach.

"You should are how red you are!" He laughed even more. I went to the bathroom and saw that my face was red. I put so cold water on my face which cooled me down a bit.

I went back into the room and D.O was recovering from his laugh. We ended up spending the rest of the day in our room playing video games all night and fell asleep because tomorrow was going to be a day full of fun activities since it was our last day at Jeju Island.

To be continued

Another chapter uploaded!! Let's get it! I hope you all are enjoying this book so far. Not sure when I'm going to end this book but probably soon, who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️. Please comment and vote. And have a good day/night!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

~PardonKookie7