- Chapter 8 -

(There is a part in the story where it is a little intense but it's not a smut part!!! Just a heads up if you do get a little a comfortable for stuff like that!)

A few weeks later || Jiyeon's pov

A couple of weeks has passed and Baekhyun has been acting weird. He has been very over protective. He has been cold towards Lay. Sometimes I get scared around Baekhyun, he isn't the same Baekhyun when we went out together. But today me and D.O are going to hangout since I haven't been out since the last time me and Lay hung out. Baekhyun seems fine with my around the other boys except Lay but I don't know why.

Right now me and D.O are at a cafe waiting for our drinks.

"So tell me what's going on" said D.O. "What do you mean? Nothing is going on" I told him still smiling at him.

"Well I know something is going on because one Baekhyun has been acting cold towards Lay and two he has been very.... overprotective over you" he said.

"Fine, a few weeks ago Lay and I hung out together and we went home we were saying good night to each other and he kissed my cheek and I guess Baekhyun saw it... that's why he's been overprotective lately I guess" I answered D.O. He nodded and then our drinks came to us.

"He likes you" he straight up said to me emotionless.

"W-What?" I said to him very confused. "He likes you, that's all. I've never seen him act like this towards a girl, actually towards any girl. Plus he has been acting cold towards Lay when he saw him kiss your cheek. So to conclude that he likes you" he said to me.

"But why would he like me? I'm just a normal girl who has nothing interesting in her life. What would he like about me?" I told D.O. Why would Baekhyun ever like me? What does he see in me that makes him like me.

"Your personality. Your not like any of the girls in our high school who were head over heels for Baekhyun. Your...different" he said smiling at me a little.

We finished our drinks and headed back home. The walk was silent until D.O started talking.

"I'm just saying he might like you. I have never seen him act this way before. So just keep that in mind ok Jiyeon" he told me. I nodded and we went back home.

Time skip: Dinner || Jiyeon's pov

We were all eating at the table. It was silent until Suho started talking.

"So.... how was everyone's day?" He said awkwardly. "Good I guess..." said Sehun. After that it was silent again.

"Well I'm done eating, I'm going to my room if you need anything out know where I will be at" Xiumin said and walked away. One by one everyone went to their rooms until it was me, Lay and Baekhyun left.

"Hey Jiyeon, can we-" Lay was suddenly cut off by Baekhyun.

"Hey Jiyeon want to watch a movie together?" said Baekhyun smiling innocently.

"But Lay was about to-". "Yay lets go!" Baekhyun grabbed my hand and literally dragged me to his room. He pushed me on the bed, locked the door and then hovered over me. I tried pushing him away but then he pinned my arms on the bed. My eyes widened and I started getting scared. I hate seeing this side of Baekhyun. It scares me.

"Don't ever try to reject me or else I'll punish you babe" he said lightly brushing his lips over my cheek.

"Oh not talking now huh? What happened? You were talking back at the kitchen?" He said smirking at me. My heart was beating 10x faster. This side of Baekhyun scares me but why do I like it?

"Baekhyun let me g-go" I told him. He looked at me and tilted his head cutely. He chuckled a bit and spoke again.

"But what if I don't want to let you go? What are you going to do babygirl" he started smirking at me while moving a bit closer to my face.

"Then I-I'll scream" I told him. "Not unless I kiss you" Baekhyun said to me. I gathered as much courage left in my body and opened my mouth and was about to scream until I felt a pair of lips crash against mine.

Baekhyun started moving his lips against mine. I was still shocked to respond to the kiss. Baekhyun sat up and then pulled me on his lap. I couldn't take it anymore and started kissing him. The kiss was full of passion and was getting hot and intense. It was definitely not like the kiss that me and Lay had at the park. I warped my arms around Baekhyun's neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Baekhyun but my lip asking for entrance. I accepted it and let him. The kiss was getting hotter and hotter each second. Soon I started moving my hips slowly, teasing Baekhyun a bit. He lightly groaned several times.

"S-stop teasing m-me princess" he said groaning lightly. I didn't listen and continued doing it. Then we were interrupted when someone knocked at the door.

"Ayo Baekhyun is Jiyeon with you?". I heard Chen say.

"Yeah she is why?" He responded. "Oh nothing. Y'all better not be doing it". I could already feel Chem smirking through the door. "Oh my fucking gosh we aren't Chen, go away before I kick your ass".

"Ok ok chill out Baekhyun" Chen chuckled a little and walked away. Then Baekhyun looked at me smirking a bit.

"You liked it didn't you" he said in a teasing voice. "S-Shut up" I told him blushing. "Ah your cute when you blush" he pinched my cheeks. We ended up watching a movie. Slowly my eyes started getting heavier and heavier and soon I feel asleep totally forgetting I was in Baekhyun's bed.

To be continued

Another chapter up! This one got a little intense so I'm sorry if it did make you feel uncomfortable. Just felt like this story needed some spice in it! I really hope you guys are enjoying this story! Please comment and vote. I'll try to write as much as I can. Have a good day/night!

Instagram: @pardon.kookie

~ PardonKookie7