UNTIL NEXT TIME

Sarah hums as she prepares for the G Ma's arrival. Pondering their time together with the Lord made her heart sing. "Oh, my Jesus, you stun me with your love. It undoes me, my Lord. I thank You and praise you for loving me so. Bless you, my Jesus." Bent over from the power of His love as it washes over her. She sits for a few minutes soaking up as much of His love as she can. "Ahh, bless you, precious one." As she continues with her preparations.
     "Mom, can we stay when the G Ma's come? Do you mind if we join you in prayer today?" Lace asks.
     "I would love that. You are more than welcome to stay. They'll start arriving around ten."
     " We'll be ready. Can we help you with anything?"
      "Thank you, but I'm almost done. I'll put these muffins in the oven now, and they'll be hot when the girls get here." Sarah finishes getting dressed just as the doorbell rang. She hurries to answer it. L.T. is the first to arrive.
      "Good Morning," hugging Sarah as she steps into the entry.
" You'll never guess who came to breakfast this morning?" Sarah blurts out excitedly.
     "Well, by the look on your face, it must have been someone extraordinary."
     Sarah chuckles, "it was, it was The Lord! We got up to Him making pancakes for us. In my kitchen!"
     "I am not going to ask if your joking. That is so awesome, and it makes me jealous. I want Him to come to my house and make pancakes. No doubt they were heavenly."
    "They were; I am so excited about today. It seems like we haven't gotten together for a month of Sundays."
     The timer goes off on the oven.  Sarah takes the muffins out to arrange them on a plate. L.T. is busy with coffee and the cups for the G Ma's.
   They all begin to arrive. And the house fills up with joy and laughter as they settle in with coffee and muffins.
   "Ladies, my girls have asked if they can join us today in worshipping the Lord. Are you all ok with that?"
    They're thrilled to have them join in prayer. The three girls pour coffee and pick a muffin and join the G Ma's at the table. All nine ladies settle down from the morning's activity. Sitting quietly enjoying the companionship over a good cup of coffee and hot muffins. They collectively sigh.
     The atmosphere is permeated with peace. They easily slip into praise. The difficulties, the hardships of the week slip off and fall away as each inters in with praises on her lips. The fragrance of roses begins to surround and envelope each one. There is a heaviness in the fragrance that clings to them.
     As each lady inters into praise with thanksgiving. They're transported into heaven. Opening their eyes to find themselves standing before King Jesus.
     "Oh Lord, we're in heaven," they say on cue.
     "Beloved, I want to welcome each of you." He gently raised each one's hand to His lips and kissed it. "Father and I always look forward to your visits. We are in the administration building. Were much of heavens business is carried out. Lane, do you remember your visit here? When you were abducted. Pearl brought you here to help you understand why things happened the way they did."
     "I do; there is no way I could ever forget the wonders of heaven. I'm thankful we can come and visit. I relive that visit over and over again, Lord."
The Lord hugs Lane and kisses the top of her head.
     " We would like to introduce you each to your angels. They have been with you since you were in your mother's womb." The joy at meeting them brought gratitude welling up from their hearts. So very grateful for all they have done to protect, guide, and provide. Brings tears of joy to their eyes. At this, a small angel scurries around with beautiful bottles engraved with each one's name on it. He gently brushes their tears in the bottle. So that when the time comes, they can pour them out on the earth. This brought more tears of joy.
     Hugging each G Ma Jesus infuses more of His love into their spirits. "Beloved ones, your angels would like to show you each your mansions. I want Sarah and L.T. to remain with Me. Lacie Jae, Lane, and Makenzie; if you would like, you may go exploring with your angels." The girls and the G Ma's are excited to start their explorations.
    He leads Sarah and L.T. into a small room off the lobby they had entered. The windows were thirty feet high and circled three walls. The view displayed before them is stunningly beautiful. The architectural design of the buildings had not yet been invented on earth. Some were taller than the tallest skyscrapers on earth. The streets below are very busy with angels and people walking and flying to their destinations.  People flying were a surprise too. Sarah had not been in this part of heaven. L.T. had only been here the one time. When they first saw Jesus on the road.
   "Are there many facets of heaven? Lord," L.T. asks.
    "Yes, dear one, heaven goes on for an eternity. There is no end to it. My beloved ones will be able to explore for an eternity and never find the end of it. Father and I wanted to show you all this. Many new changes are coming to the earth realm. In the days ahead, we will bring you here often. New things are coming. Revelation will be shown to the Saints. Strategies will be given. Then they will be sent back to prepare the body of Christ.
Many like you and the G Ma's will prepare the way by your prayers. Your prayers will open doors. You may also be called here to assist those who have agreed to carry these anointing.
   These days will be exciting ones for you and your families.  Father and I are very pleased with each one of you and your service to Us. There are new and exciting changes coming to your families as well. It's all good. But there will be adjustments that will have to be made. The G Ma's will be called on more than they have been. There may be some long nights where assignments will be given. You may all go as a group or on your own. Your angels will assist as they have done in the past. It will be the same as Lacie Jae has been doing for us.
     Nicole will be getting more assignments along with her wife and mommy ones. I prefer to tell her myself when the time comes. So dear ones, if you would like, your angels will show you whatever your heart desires. So until we meet again." Jesus hugs Sarah and L.T. then disappears until the next time. 
    The girls ponder where they would like to go and what to see. Discussing it with their Angels, the four of them go off to explore the wonders of heaven.