QUESTIONS

"Lace, we need to leave. Our Lord has a new assignment for us."
     "I'm coming, Emerald," Lace hurries down the stairs. The Lord is waiting for her as she steps off the last step. A little confused, she asks, "Is everything ok."
"Yes, would you like to go for a walk with Me in the jungle?"
"That would be fantastic. I'll be right back," as she hurries upstairs to change her clothes. Throwing them off, she puts jeans and a T-shirt on, stepping into tennis shoes. She's back down the stairs in just a couple of minutes.
"Where would you like to go first?" He said.
Without any hesitation, "to see Elephants and Giraffes."
"Well, let's be off then." Jesus takes the lead, and a path seems to open up as He walks. Everything is lush and green. The wildlife is skittering about in the treetops. Not far from Lace's Tree House is a clearing. 
They walk out on a rock terrace that overlooks a dense forest of trees. A path leads down through the rocks and trees to the watering hole for the animals. Looking beyond is a large clearing with a river flowing through it. There's a lake being fed by the river.
Elephants are swimming and spraying water, frolicking, and splashing like little children. Giraffes are munching on treetops—lions laying in the shade of the trees.
"Lord, there is no fear. They won't hurt each other. There is only peace amongst them. If we wanted, we could walk down there with them, couldn't we?"
"We could, but before we do, may I as you a question?"
Turning to look at Jesus. Lace says, "of course."
"Lace, who do you say you are?"
A puzzled look crosses her face. "I'm not sure what you're asking me."
Much of your confusion was you did not know who you were. You had no identity. As a woman and a person, it was stolen from you. I came to return it to you. Who do you say you are?" Jesus says kindly.
"Well, I know I'm a woman. And my name is Lacie Jae. I know who my parents are and my sisters are. As far as work identity, I don't have that yet. Since you stepped into my life, I feel more centered, not so fragmented. Wondering what part of me is missing. Through our time together, I know I'm loved and that I am forgiven. I sense confidence in my wholeness like the hurts and wounds in my soul have been healed. There are many more feelings, but I'm confident that I am a child of God and His daughter. That He dreamed of me, and then He designed me to be who he wants me to be. And I love that. I feel invincible and fearless because of that. I'm excited about the adventure ahead of me. And the things we'll accomplish together for the kingdom of God. Is that what you're asking me?"
"It's a start, My beloved one. You are all of that and so much more. And you have all of eternity to discover all the facets the Father has designed in you." The Lord holds Lacie's hand, "shall I introduce you to your new friends?"
Leading her down to the floor of the jungle and through the trees. They step into the clearing, and all of the animals are overjoyed to see their King.