PANCAKES ANYONE?

"Sarah, Sarah, come with Me Sarah," between wake and sleep, she hears the Lord calling her name. She hears herself saying, "yes Lord, I'm coming," then wakes into full consciousness. Allowing her mind to grasp the words so as not to lose them. She waits in case the Lord wants to say more, but silence only follows. Continuing to lay in bed. She is reminded of the Chariot ride and the wonderful time she and the girls had with Jesus. Racing down the beach on horseback, splashing through the waves. Was this a dream, or did we actually ride in His chariot to another planet? "Oh, I pray we went there and not just in a dream," Sarah prays.
Laying there, she hers one of the girls up. She threw the covers off. Sitting up and putting her feet on the floor. She feels the sand on the wood floor; looking down, she smiles. It wasn't a dream. They were there with her Lord Jesus. Hurrying to see who is up. Stunned to find Jesus in the kitchen. Sarah blurts out, "Well, hello."
"Good morning. I wasn't sure if you heard me."
"Your funny You knew I heard You. I apologize it took me so long to wake up. What a wonderful surprise to wake up to You in the kitchen. So what are You fixing for breakfast anyway?"
"Well, how about My famous pancakes?"
Surprised, Sarah says, "I didn't know Your pancakes were famous. I believe I missed that part in my Bible."
They both laugh at her come back. Setting a cup of hot coffee in front of Her. The Lord continues with mixing up His pancakes.
"Jesus!" Lacie Jae says, shocked at finding Him in the kitchen.
"The one and only, Lacie Jae,"
She sits next to her Mom at the counter. "Did You make the coffee, or did Mom?"
"Jesus did, and it's heavenly," Sarah says, giggling at her joke.
The three of them laugh as Jesus pours Lace a cup. "Hmmm, it is heavenly," as she closes her eyes and inhales the aroma. taking a sip, "and good too."
Jesus turns to look at both the girls with a smile on His face."Do you lady's have any plans today?" he asks.
Sarah says, "No."
"I don't either; why do you have something you want us to do? Lace asks.
"I do; if you would like, I would like to come in person to your prayer time today."
"Oh, that's right, we are meeting today. Yes, we would love it if You came, but Lord, You don't have to ask. You are always welcome. You, dear one, are always welcome. We would be so blessed to have You." Sarah said with tears in her eyes.
"Thank You, if you would like, I can whip up a few treats to snack on?"
"Yes, I would like that, Lord,"  she said as she continued to eat her pancakes.
Makenzie appears in the doorway. She blinks a couple of times, trying to decide if she sees things. Sarah and Lace put their heads down and say nothing.
"Good Morning Makenzie, did you sleep well?" Jesus asks.
"Mom, is this real, or are we in a dream?"
They can no longer control their selves, and start giggling.
"Jesus, why are you fixing breakfast?" Makenzie asks.
"Because I wanted to fix you, My world-famous pancakes. Your Mom says there heavenly." As the Lord is talking, Lane comes up behind Makenzie. She is blinking, trying to clear her vision.
"Lord? are you fixing pancakes for us?" Lane asks.
"Why yes, I am Lane. Please, ladies, have a seat, and I'll pour you some of My heavenly coffee." Jesus said.
Both sit by Lace at the Breakfast Bar. Jesus sets two cups of steaming hot coffee in front of them. "Sarah, would you and Lace like a refill?" The Lord asks.
"Yes, please."
Lord, why are you really doing this? Is it ok if you make us pancakes?" Makenzie asks.
The Lord put the pot down, looking at each one. "I love you girls. I enjoy being with you. It gives me pleasure to be able to serve you like this. You have done so much for Me. This is just a very small way for Me to bless you. I know and understand your feelings here. And yes, it's ok for me to make you a pancake for breakfast. Shall we eat while there still hot? Everything's on the table. Let's dig in."
They each took a plate and loaded it up on pancakes. Sitting around the table, they waited for Jesus to seat himself.
"Lord, may we pray?" Sarah asked.
Lace opened in prayer by giving thanks to her Lord. Looking Him in the eyes, "Thank You for all You have rescued me from in these past weeks and days. Without You by my side, I could never have made it through all the torment. Thank You, my Lord."
"Lord, it is a privilege to be face to face with You to honor You and thank You. There are not enough words from this mother's heart to express my gratitude for protecting and providing for us."
Lane clears her throat and says, "Thank You, my Lord."
"Bless You, Lord, for the day that You stepped into my daydream and rescued us all. Thank You for the eternity we get to serve You, Amen." Makenzie said.
"Beloveds, thank you. Let's eat, shall we."
"They truly are heavenly pancakes," Sarah says.
Jesus got up and brought the whole plater over for everyone to enjoy. They all ate till their heart's content. Each satisfied and full.
"I did the cooking; who's going to clean up?' Jesus asked.
"We will," said four angels crowded in the kitchen.
"Wow, it's a little snug in there," Sarah said.
"No, we're good, see," Emerald said as they passed through each other, cleaning up the dishes.
" Thank You, dear ones," The Lord said.
Jesus and the girls moved into the family room. Enjoying their coffee and each other's company. The Lord looks into Sarah's eyes with understanding. He, too, felt the joy at their being under the same roof together.