HEALING LOVE

Lacie Jae and Emerald watched on the other side of the veil. "Emerald, this is so amazing. Carol's school report is going to shatter some old myths about God and Angels. When I was in elementary school, I had no idea about prayer and knew nothing about Angels. I have to tell you I'm surprised at the way Lilly looks. Was Pippy Longstocking's Carol's dream or God's sense of humor? I expected angels to all look like you and Makenzie's angel Stryker. But come to think of it, Lane's angel Pearl is without a doubt so beyond human imagination. You're all a perfect fit for each of us. Thank You, I am having so much fun getting to be a part of answered prayer."
"You are most welcome. I can speak for the four of us. It is our pleasure to serve our Lord by being fitted to each one of you. We do need to get to your next assignment, though. We're outside of time, so we have no constraints there. But Jesus is excited about this special prayer request.
Lace, we're instructed to handle this one differently. We'll observe this young woman from this side of the veil. She was assaulted before she even entered her mother's womb. Dear one, all that happened to this mom and child are the work of the devil.
And with a vengeance, he came against this young woman and her mother. The mother is a very disillusioned believer. She believes in all the Bible tells her, but her child is severely handy capped mentally and physically. You would not believe it, but this child is thirty-nine years old in your time. God in His mercy has kept her soul with Him in Heaven. In His infinite love, He will restore what the enemy has stolen from these two women. And make the devil rue the day. Many lives will be changed and transformed by this miracle. Do you see that other young woman sitting on the headboard, Lace? That is her in a full restoration ."
"What, what are you saying? Emerald. Is she the one God created her to be?
"That's her. Do you want to meet her?" Emerald asked.
The young woman stepped off the bed to meet Lace. Emerald introduced her as Mary Anne.
"Hello, Mary Anne. What a pleasure to meet you. My name is Lacie Jae."
Mary Anne stepped forward and hugged Lace. It's so nice to meet you. I am so excited for my Mom. This is going to be an awesome miracle. Emerald, is it ok for Lace to start. I have been waiting for this moment.
Emerald looked at, "Lace, would you like to be the vessel your Lord uses in this miracle?"
"Yes, I would love to be a part of her restoration," Lace enthusiastically answered.
They were observing a young woman being loved by her mother. She was lying across the top of the bed at the head of the disabled woman. Lovingly brushing her hair and telling her a story of the special day she was born. It was a happy story, and both enjoyed it. The daughter hearing it, and the mother telling it. It was a joyous day in the mother telling. But so heartbreaking in her reality.
"Daddy God is resurrecting a prayer of healing the mother used to pray for her baby. It's stirring in her heart. The conscious thought is dawning in her mind. You can see in her eyes the surprise of the dream long dead. The breath of God is blowing life back into it. As the reality of this dream comes to light, you, Lace, are going to step in and lay your hand on her. The mother will not be afraid she has been expecting this to happen for thirty-nine years. Go now, Lace, do as I said."
Lace stepped out from behind the veil into visibility. Mary Anne is still invisible, waiting. Lace cautiously moves toward the mother and daughter. Reaching out to gently place her hand on top of the daughter's head. And wait for God to move through her. Mary Anne passed through Lace's hand just as the frequency was released. A charge of electricity went down her arm and out into the top of the girl's head. She jerked like one receiving megavolts of electricity. Mary Anne moved into place. The mother was thrown back against the headboard. The brush flew out of her hand.

The girl who was once completely paralyzed was thrashing around like she was in the water drowning. Her legs came together, growing to the original length intended. Her arms stretched down to her side. When for so long, they were paralyzed. From her wrists to her elbows, they were folded up to her shoulders. Her hands bent backward in an unnatural position were straightened out and flexible again.

    Sounds came from her vocal cords. Just incoherent noise at first, but words began to form. The first was "mama, mama, mama." The mother recovered from the shock of being slammed back. Then she reached for her daughter crying and sobbing.  She knew God was performing a miracle through this angel of a girl. That had materialized out of nowhere into their life. She scrambled around the bed just in time to catch her daughter and help her sit up for the first time in her life. Screams of joy as Mary Anne started to stand on her feet. Supernatural strength came into her legs, and they held her up for the first time. She repeated over and over Mama Mama. She saw and recognized her mother with eyes that had only seen black nothingness for years. And now the light and sight returned.
    Lace was on her knees, weeping for joy. Weak with excitement and gratitude for the miracle God performed here. These moments were private except that all of heaven was in pandemonium as they witnessed this precious event. It was recorded for all heaven and earth to witness when all the saints come home.
    Mother and daughter stand in a long-awaited embrace. "Thank You, Jesus, I knew one day you would restore her to me. And it's all to Your glory Lord. Bless You and Thank You."
"Mama, I love you. Thank You for not giving up." The words came out garbled but understandable to ears that yearned to hear this voice.
    Lace looked up to see her Lord Jesus standing before her. She bowed her head and placed it on the tops of His feet. She was so undone for the privilege of being His hands and feet on this earth. Mother and daughter felt His presence and all heaven around them. Jesus helped Lace to her feet and put His arms around all three of them, and they wept in joy with their Lord Jesus.
   Lace gently removed herself from His embrace so they could have this extraordinary time with Him. Emerald cried happy tears. Placing her hand in his, she said," Should we go?" Stepping back behind the veil to observe with great joy the Love of God.