TOGETHER

Things happen so fast. There's no transition time between heaven and earth—one minute, and you're in a herd of Elephants standing by a lake. And the next, you're being questioned by your Mom's bible study group. When all you want to do is go back home and be with your family.
"Why is it you can't remember? L.T. asked
"It may partly have been that I was drugged, but I believe I was not in control of my mind. By reading the books and watching the movies that I watched, Emerald said that let the enemy in to take control.  The voices were relentless.  After a while, they wear you down. It was easier to give control than to fight it any longer," Lace said.
The G Ma's sat spellbound by Lacie Jae's story. It was horrifying to hear about what she had endured. They all had so many questions, but it was apparent that she was struggling. They needed to know the details to know how to war in authority for her.
"How did you get free from them?" Angela asked.
"There again, I'm not sure. I was in a fancy, high-dollar hotel. The doors were being guarded. I was on the fiftieth story, for all I know. So no way out that way. And I heard in my spirit what I needed to do, what clothes to put on, and what information I needed to take and leave the rest. I have no idea what the rest was. So I did what I heard and waited. I don't think I waited very long. And the next thing I knew, I was standing in a back alley somewhere. And that is a whole nother story."
"You said you heard a voice in your spirit. How did you know?" L.T. asked.
"Girls, I need a break, and I'm sure Lace does too. L.T., would some coffee be ok?  Lace, would you like a refresher? You didn't even drink yours?" Sarah asked.
"Yes, of course, I got so caught up in Lacie Jae's story  I forgot to be a good hostess." L.T. put her arms around Lace and gave her a big hug. " Lace, I'm sorry you had to go through all of this. Welcome home, kiddo. It's good to have the real you back again. It's been a long time, and we sure have missed you. You don't have to share anymore if you don't want to. Let us enjoy this time while we have it.  These details you've given us will certainly help in knowing how to pray for you. It gives a clearer picture and helps us understand more of how the enemy works."
The girls all enjoyed refreshments and chatted amongst themselves. Lacie Jae took the fresh cup of coffee her Mom offered. She wondered apart from the rest and sat down. Sarah sat next to her. They sat together, not speaking. Just being next to each other was enough as they soaked in the atmosphere of peace.  Doubt and fear had to leave.  Lace rested her head on her mom's shoulder. Tranquility and calm filled them.
Lace snuggled in, saying, "Mom, Jesus built a treehouse for me in heaven. It's so beautiful, and He also gave me a rainforest with elephants and Giraffes. There are animals in it that are extinct here on earth.  There was a rock terrace overlooking a valley with a river flowing through it. The river emptied into a lake, and all the animals were hanging out together. The Lions left them alone, not wanting to eat the other animals. We walked down to pet them. You should have seen them when they saw Jesus. They love Him as much as we do. Never in a million years did I expect to get a treehouse let alone live in a rainforest. I asked Emerald if I could bring you and my sisters to visit. "
"Was that a dream you had? To one day live in a treehouse?" Sarah asked.
"I didn't know it was a dream. I just thought how awesome it would be to be able to do that in a rainforest. And Jesus made it happen. Mom, imagine if He takes even the slightest desire and makes it come true. How huge it is when our hearts desire that dream we've believed for comes true. That His heart desires to bless us with our heart's desire."
Sarah looks around at the other ladies. They're all silent, not a peep out of them as they listen in. Dreaming about their dreams. And wondering what if their's came true.
"That's not a concept. It's a fact. He desires to grant our every dream. Our dreams are God's dreams for us. So we need to dream big," Sarah said as she started to laugh. "That was the Lord. I heard Him say that right here." As she pointed to her rib cage. "L.T., that's the answer to your question. How awesome He is."
"Mom, can we go home? I'm tired and need to see my sisters," Lace asked.
"Sure, honey, Girls were going to go. Lace wants to get home." Sarah said as she and Lace made their way to the door.
Outside, Lace took a deep breath and slowly let it out. Sarah had walked over to L.T. because the sun was shining and it was nice and warm. "Do you mind walking, Lace? I didn't drive over."
"No, It's nice out. I need the sunshine." Lace put her arm in her Mom's arm, and they walked a couple of blocks home in silence. Both enjoying the warmth and beauty of the day.
When they arrived home, Nicole was there with her girls. The house was quiet, but squeals of laughter could be heard in the backyard. The three little girls were running and playing while the three older ones sat watching them.
Pulling up chairs, Lace and Sarah joined them. Happy to see her again so soon. The girls asked the question at the same time. Then stopped talking, waiting for the other, and no one talked. Nicole jumped in, saying, "perfect timing, Mom, what's for lunch? We were discussing our options. Trying to decide on whether or not to see what's in the refrigerator or go out for something."
"Well, we have leftover Lasagna. I'm sure there's plenty and if not we can have french bread and a salad, does that sound good? "
"Yeah," Lace said enthusiastically. "I  vote for that.
Letting the little girls play, the big girls went in to prepare lunch. Happily working together. Lunch was ready in no time. Nicole brought the little girls in and washed them up for lunch.
Eating, talking, and laughing, joy filled the room. No one left the table hungry. Their tummies full, heart's content at being together again.
Nicole asked, "Mom can I put the girls down for a nap in your room?"
"Sure you can." She said.