DELIVERANCE

Emerald and Lacie Jae sat together in a flower garden brimming with blooming fragrant plants. Butterfly and Honey Bee's buzzing from one flower to the next. Hummingbirds and sparrows joyfully flitting around the garden. A cool gentle breeze softly blowing through. Leaving behind a sense of peace and harmony. Lace breathing deeply, inhaling heaven. "Emerald, do you think Jesus will come and visit with us here?"
     " I do. He asks for this meeting. He wants to ask you to take on a new assignment. I don't want to say too much. He wants to explain some changes."
     "Ok," Lace said. She stretched out on the grass. Laying her head in it, listening to the song coming from it, was like a lullaby. She listened to the soothing melody and soon was asleep. She rolled over-stretching, feeling the grass under her head. She turned her ear into the grass to again hear their melody of praise. On her back, she opens her eyes. To a bright blue sky. Not a cloud in it, just a vibrant blue looking down on her. Sighing, she had lost all sense of time and place. Soaking in the atmosphere of heaven. Allowing all her senses to open up to the peace and beauty of heaven's environment. She was drawn back by a familiar cough and clearing of the throat. Turning toward them, there is Makenzie and Lane. With Stryker and Pearl behind them.
     Jumping up in complete surprise and delight. She embraces the two, "What are you doing here? "She asks.
    "Stryker and Gideon said Jesus had requested our presence. And we weren't going to pass that up." Lane said.
    "Are you part of my new assignment?" Lace asked.
    "Don't know sounds as though you know as much as we do," Makenzie said.
All three heads turn towards their angels for further enlightenment. "Emerald replied," We are not permitted to say anymore."
     The girls didn't have to wait long. Jesus was at the wrought-iron gate. The three moved as one hurrying over to Him. 
The joy of being in His presence is indescribable. Stepping through the get, He hugs each one tightly. He is genuinely happy to see and be with them.
     "This Lord is what makes everything worthwhile, just being in your presence is so good," Lace said.
     "Thank you, dear one, it is good for Me too. I love it when you come home to visit," Jesus said.
     The angels move in closer, as do the birds, bees, butterflies, and even the flowers turn at His presence.
    "Emerald, Pearl, and Stryker, thank you for taking such good care of My girls for Me. I am truly grateful for all the sacrifices you make for Me," Jesus said.
     All three bow deeply in honor of their King Jesus.
     A group of angels comes through the gate brings refreshments, tables, and chairs for the girls to relax at. Jesus offers each one a chair then he sits down with them. Lace receives her coffee, Lane a hot cup of herbal tea, Makenzie prefers a soda. A plate of pastries is set before them. Appreciations are expressed. And they each choose a pastry of choice. Jesus even indulged in picking out His favorite.
     He began sharing the particulars of this new mission. "Lace, Lane, and Makenzie will be working with you in this endeavor.  It will be a difficult one for you to see. All three of your angels will be with you. Some of my children have been in prisoned and sentenced to death. Because they have chosen to follow my ways instead of the ways of the world, I will not let this happen. That is where you girls come in. This is a perilous undertaking, even with your angels by your side. Make no mistake; you will be going into enemy territory. You will need to stay focused and follow My instructions to the letter. If anything goes wrong, I can and will step in if necessary. And yes, I could do this mission without all of you, but Father desires that it be done this way. Are we all in agreement? " Jesus says as he looks into each heart. Including the hearts of the angels. His angels are the first to reply, bowing in honor and obedience to their King and Commander. The girls stand in honor of their King and Commander. Each replying, yes, Sir."
     "You don't want us to rescue all the prisoners, Lord?" Makenzie asks.
     "No, not all are sold out to Me. Some hate Me, and that is why those of my children are sentenced to die. Where your going is a very dark and hateful place. The only light in this dungeon is that that shines out of My children. This mission will open your eyes to a degree you have never imagined. As beautiful as heaven is. There is a perverse and twisted opposite realm. This is why you must stay focused and obedient to your angels."
      "Will you be able to see us at all times?" Lane asks her King.
      "Yes, that is one of My Hebrew names,' El Ra-ee' The God Who Sees. Nothing will get past Me, dear ones. I have complete confidence in you."
     "Jesus is our Mom, and the G Ma's praying for us as we go on this mission?" Makenzie asks.
      "They have been and are in prayer for all three of you now." He answers.
      Relief is in their eyes. All three know the value of prayer with what they have all gone through in these past months.
     "You're going to leave immediately," Jesus said.
       The clothes they needed to wear instantly appear on them. They were all set to go. Jesus brings them together with a group hug and blesses them.