AT THE BEACH WITH JESUS

The horses run off down the beach as Angels clean up after the meal. Other Angels help the little girls build sandcastles they can only imagine in their dreams. Sarah and her daughters sit in the sand, soaking up the healing rays of the Sonlight. In total peace and contentment.
"Ladies, are you ready to return home?" Jesus asks. Not one is ready to leave. The Chariot appears, and all load up joyfully despite their reluctance. Seating Himself, they slowly ascend so that the girls can watch the last rays of the sun's reflections off the turquoise water.
 Nicole and her three daughters are the first to arrive home. Jesus, Sarah, and Nicole each take a sleeping child in their arms. Placing them in their beds. Jesus kisses each one on top of her head. Contented sighs of sleep accompany their dreams of the day.
Jesus wraps His arms tightly around Nicole, then looking into her eyes. "You are and have always been more precious to Me than you can know or imagine. I love you and find no fault with you. Take your identity from Me, not how you think the world sees you. You are more valuable to me than gold or diamonds. More precious than jewels. Do you believe Me? Do you agree, Nicole? It would help if you saw yourself through my eyes. We have never abandoned you, nor have you ever been rejected by Us. You must let that soak deep into your spirit, My precious daughter."
With these precious words of love and affirmation. The walls Nicole has erected to protect her heart come down. Tears stream down her cheeks. Tightly grasping her Lord. Letting His love soak into her being. He looks over Nicole's head and says, " You're all my girls, so loved and valued by the Father and Me." He placed a kiss on top of Nicole's head. He says, "come, Sarah, let's get you and the girls home." Arriving in the living room, they all step out of the Chariot, sharing their gratitude and thanks for an unbelievable ably amazing day.
He disappears; the girls stand there, not wanting to lose the euphoria of His love. Sarah draws them into a group hug. Wrapping her arms around the three of them. "He is so wonderful. I am very grateful that just because we can't see Him does not mean we are out of His presence. He's in us, and we are in Him. Oh, we are so blessed that He chose us to be His precious daughters. Thank you, Lace; that was truly a day like no other. Are you girls hungry? Can I fix you something to eat?"
 Giggling, Lace says, "Mom, we just ate a banquet at the beach. It was all Angel food; we should be able to leap over a tall building and outrun a car."
"That might be stretching it a bit. But for sure, there might be some supernatural advantages to eating that food. Do you think there'll be any difference in us?  Or if we'll notice anything new that we couldn't do before." Sarah said.