ANGELS

The Girls were in bed, and the house was quiet. Sarah sat looking out into a clear night with millions of stars in the sky. Her spirit was uneasy, anticipating something. Lace walked in, almost invisible, dressed in all black from head to toe.
Sarah came out of the chair with a start. "Lace, why are you dressed like that ?"
"Mom, I apologize for scaring you. I have to go, Emerald is here, and I have an assignment. "
"Lace, you just got home. Why do you have to go so soon?'
Lace wrapped her arms around her mother. She was crying. "Momma, I love you, but Jesus needs me. I'll be home as soon as I can. Would you mind keeping this quiet? He doesn't want people to know about me and the ministry I have. I'm safe, Mom. Emerald goes everywhere with me. But not everyone is safe, and they need a hand to show them the way out. You mustn't be afraid. You must commit that fear to Jesus. It puts me in danger because I love you, and I must concentrate on my assignment, not fret over you. Will you promise to commit it to Jesus, Mom."
"Yes, I do. I promise no more fear. And you're right, and I won't hold you back. Your His and He is more than capable of taking care of you. Can the G Ma's know? " Sarah asks.
"Yes, Mom, their prayers pulled me out of some very dark places. And they can be trusted to understand Jesus' purpose here."
"Do your sisters know?"
"Yes, I told them a little while ago. I love you and will see you soon." She kissed her Mom and hugged her tight, then vanished.

Lacie Jae and Emerald stood on the other side of the veil that separated the visible from the invisible. She watched her mother for a few minutes. She was going to be ok. Taking a deep breath, settling her spirit. She looks up into Emerald's face. Smiling, "we are complex, are we not?"
Nodding his head, yes. " Are you ready, Lace?" He asks.
"Yes, for what I don't know, but yes. Do you have any info?"
"I do when we get there, I'll fill you in."
In the next instant, they both were standing in front of a huge mansion. Lace, there are some very young children in a room under the basement. We'll appear, but they'll only see you. Talk to them and calm them down. I'll tell you what to say. Gather them up, and we will take them to a safe house. Are you ready?"
"I am "
They appeared in a dark room. Lace could make out some beds with little bodies in them. They were asleep. Can I be seen by cameras, Emerald?"
"No, only the children can see you. The cameras won't see nor hear anything taking place. The children are all here. Wake them up. This first one is Michael."
Lace bent over, touching his shoulder. He stiffened at her touch. "Michael, I need you to stay silent and get out of bed. Would you please not make any noise? I need to wake the rest of the children up. Sit on the side of your bed. " He did as he was told. There were seven children in all. They all did as they were told. Lace brought them together. "You are safe. I need you to hold hands very tightly. This is only going to take a few minutes. Come together, get in close. Are you holding hands tight? "Yes," was whispered by all. She looked up to Emerald, and he nodded his head, and they disappeared and reappeared in a safe house.
When they appeared, there were a lot of people scurry around. The children were confused and frightened. Loving women greeted the children to reassure them that they were safe. And that no harm would come to them. No one would harm them anymore. Lace assumed this had happened before, for there were no questions asked of her. So she and Emerald could leave. Again they vanished and stood on the other side of the veil between visible and invisible. "Lace, we have a young man that needs to be rescued from some gang activity. Are you ready?"
"I am ready." She answered.
"This will be similar he's being held, prisoner. So your job will be to reassure him. And we'll get him to a safe place. Say as little as possible. We don't want him saying anything. So the less he knows, the safer he will be. "
Lace appeared in a filthy shed where he was being held. The boy was being held for a gang assignation. He was to be an initiation for someone who wants in the gang. Lace appeared in front of him. Good thing he was gaged. It scared him so bad. "You're safe. I am going to get you to a safe place. Do you understand me" Are you willing to go with me?
"Si," was all he said.
Lace helped him stand up. Then she took a firm hold of his arm, and they vanished. They appeared in a little house back in Mexico. His mother and father were on their knees praying for their boy.
"Momma," the boy said.
Looking up to see her son. "Oh Carlos, our prayers were answered. You are safe. Papa woke up saying the Lord woke him and said pray for Carlos. The devil is prepared to take his life. So we obey and see you are home. Praise the Lord, Carlos God saved your life. Bless God."
"Yes, praise God, Momma. Thank You for praying for me. It saved my life." Carlos fell to his knees and hugged his papa, who was still in shock at his boy's sudden appearance.
Lace and Emerald vanished again. And as they stood behind the veil. "This is fun, Emerald. I am truly enjoying myself. In a million years, I never would have thought God did this kind of thing."
"You have not read the Bible. In His Word, He tells of many such events happening."Her angel replies.
Are we done, or are there more people in need?" Lace asks.
" There are many, many more prayers that need to be answered. A little girl is asking Father God if He is real, and if so, she needs proof. So our Lord has granted proof. Your it. She needs to see and hear you. Are you ready?"
"I am," Lace says with a smile.
They appear in a little girl's bedroom. Lace gently knocks on her wall to get her attention. Her head was bent over a small Bible. She looks up to sees Lace. Surprise is all over her face. "Thank You, Jesus, He does answer prayers. My Mom said He did. But I didn't believe her. You are an angel, aren't you?"
"No, I'm a girl just like you. One day Jesus stepped into my life, and it's been awesome ever since. So you have some questions about God's existence?" Lace asks.
"Really, do you have an angel?"
"What's your name?" Lace asks.
"Carol, what's your name?"
"Lace, and yes, I have an angel."
"Can I see him? He would be more proof there is a God," Carol replies.
"You mean it's not enough that I popped into your bedroom? I'm not sure if he should show himself. You're trying to skip out on faith. Faith opens our hearts so we can believe in God. And when our heart is open, then faith opens our eyes. When you get up in the morning and go outside, look around you. Look at all the amazing things Daddy God created for us. He loves us so much that He created this beautiful world for us to live in and enjoy. That should be proof enough for you to believe in God. Don't you think so?"
"Well, maybe, I was thinking of reporting on God and show He really is real. There is so much junk about Him not being real that I thought I would prove He is real. Do you think God would mind if I did a school report on Him? I could tell how nice He is. And that He made the world for us because He loves us so much. I could say that His helpers are really cool. I would have to write I did not get to see any Angels, though. But that's ok, because like you said, you popped in to answer my prayer, so that would prove He does answer prayers. But do you think maybe I could see your angel? Angels are cool, and I think that seeing one would be good for me. Maybe I have my own angel, and yours wouldn't have to show himself. I could see mine instead." Carol looked at Lace with so much intensity that Lace had to look away for a second.
" What do you think Emerald, can Carol see her angel? Lace waited because it looked like he was having a conference call or something. After what seemed like forever, Emerald looked at Lace and said ."Jesus said yes, she could meet her angel."
"Oh, He said yes! Carol, you can meet your angel." Lace looked at Emerald, and Carol looked at Lace. Both waiting for the appearance of Carol's angel. Her angel didn't just pop in. She slowly appeared. First, her red tennis shoes, then a pink tee-shirt, and blue denim jeans rolled halfway up her calves. Her bright red pigtails and freckled face are the last to be revealed. Carol squealed with delight at the appearance of Lilly, her angel.
"WOW! Carol, meet Lilly, your angel." Was Lace's introduction.
Lilly sat on the floor beside Carol's bed. Carol was speechless with her mouth open and staring at her forever friend.
Lace and Emerald vanished.